Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

FinalGamer posted:

...and he can somehow intimidate people in taking over their house whilst in a pink apron.

Anyone remember what episode or special this was in? I think it was a sketch about Abe coming over to Nakayama's (?) to drink beer and cook dinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

FinalGamer posted:

It was the first 24-hour Lemmings episode in Season 11, Abe was making Arino a meal to keep his endurance going and just basically took over Nakayama's house. I forget if it was in the main episode or in the Specials compilation though.

Thanks! :buddy: There's so much good stuff unrelated to game challenges it's hard to keep track of it all.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Kacho has been lifting weights!

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm just gonna post this here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlCRixll41A/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=abw98ovwv2cz

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Ahh, that fairy trolling...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I wonder if Arino remarks on the suspiciously Famicom like Dendy consoles and if the show elaborates on its origin as a bootleg Nintendo?

Living adjacent to Russia it was common to see some neighborhood kids play Dendy instead of Nintendo. And those kids were obviously more popular because their game cartridges had 100 games* in one.

* Titles like Super Mario Bros 4, Mario Comrade 5 and Sonic Adventure Mario