Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.
Been watching all translated episodes up to Castlevania III now, these are really good! Thanks for doing this.

If someone cares for these I recognized some of the short song clips on the Tamage section of the first Super Mario 64 episode (27). At the beginning there was Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto followed by Starmine and finally Witch Doctor twice. There's still some guitar riff near the end but not sure where that's from.

There've been many familiar songs on the way but those Bemani clips really made my day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

Tyma posted:

It was Ageha, not Starmine :japan:

You're absolutely right. I have no excuse (except that they sound almost exactly the same).

Considering all the Konami games they're doing and the three Konami interviews in the first season it wouldn't really surprise me if there are more Bemani clips later on.

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

The Korea trip was amazing. I want a regenerating slime pig toy.

Multiupload's been down for a while, hope it's just temporary.

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

I'm with the all episodes in one torrent crowd. You can name the episodes to clearly state which season they're from so if you want a specific season it'll be easy to grab just that. You can even have them in season separated folders if you think it's necessary. It's a lot easier to download compared to opening a hundred torrents for separate episodes and also easier to seed.

Regarding ADs I'll go with Urakawa as my favorite. I guess I respect his gaming skills.

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

Gimmick looks phenomenal. Since it was released here for some reason I checked the local auctions for the SCN releases and found two. One for 130€ and another for 245€.

Mayor McCheese posted:

Blaster Master and Spy Hunter were great, but you also had things like Fester's Quest, Xenophobe, and Batman.

You thought Batman was a bad game? Really? The quality of Fester's Quest is often exaggarated in my opinion too. It has some serious flaws but it's still very much a playable game.

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

Voting Sword of Musashi. I don't even know what that game is nor do I care, I want to see the games they bought from Korea in action!

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

Thanks for the Pac-Man episode. I had never seen that game before, the gameplay was surprising to say the very least.

Definitely tuning in for the livestream although the whole no subtitles thing worries me a bit. I know what ABUNAI means, should be enough.

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

I watched for four hours or so before calling it a day. Maybe it was just an uninteresting game for me but I found the livestream extremely dull. The highlights from the time I watched were the first present and showing some of the faxes off. And that's pretty much it. I guess the lesson I learned here was to stick with the condensed and especially translated material. Or at least to stay the hell away from Pilotwings, that thing is not welcome in my house anymore.

And this is coming from someone who has seen all (translated) episodes.

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

Hooray for trains, thanks.

Beer_Suitcase posted:

edit: One question/issue I have is when I try to play the episodes on my Xbox the subs can't be seen because they are off the screen. The only episode I have been able to watch on my Xbox without an issue is the Pac-man 2 one.

Change your TV picture size setting to "Just Scan".

The video file of Pac-Man 2 has black borders at top and bottom which should explain why it displays "correctly" for you despite being zoomed in.

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

Trains were great, was surprised that Arino was a better player than his AD. First time?

Paper Lion posted:

The fat jokes never really bugged me (and he's definitely given Tanii a lot of poo poo over the years for it too, it's not just Watanabe) but I think in the recent episode the out of the blue ugly comment was a little bit mean. Like yeah, she's fat, whatever haha fat jokes are fine but she can't really do much about the fact that even if she dropped the weight she'd be pretty ugly :(

I am also of the opinion that calling her ugly was overdoing more than any fat jokes. At least they compliment those with having her eat something but where the hell did that only good-looking women comment come from?

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

Thanks for the episode!

I cringed every time Arino did the block segments. Not that the game was a shining example of brilliant game design to begin with but those block physics... ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

gunstarheroes posted:

So, apologies on being late with the last part, but the final section of the survey, the staff!

That was a hard question to answer. Favorite because it's hard to imagine the show without most of them and least favorite since there really isn't a bad one. I picked Tsuruoka because I felt like he was the least memorable AD but I wouldn't mind having him back either.