Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!
Hey everyone, I just wanted to apologize for the 500 Internal Server Errors tonight at https://freshverse.com. I admin there and really take stability seriously. The RTSP is handling the traffic fine, but it seems the chat we use just wasn't able to handle the load of everyone trying to register/log in tonight. Server CPU was above 80% and users were getting booted left and right, (or couldn't view the page at all).

Anyways, I'm glad everyone that stopped by tonight was able to get the stream to work, and I'll make sure to keep Fuji NEXT on throughout the night until they wrap things up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

abraxas posted:

Thanks a LOT for providing this. [...] Even if it had a few hickups here or there, the stream has been amazingly stable and fine and I'm more than happy to be able to watch this reliably!

Emalde posted:

Thanks for helping to provide the service. I had never seen such a ridiculously clean and smooth japanese broadcast stream before someone pointed you guys out.

Edison Carter posted:

I'll throw in a thank you to Freshverse too. This stream is fantastic. Sadly I only started watching about an hour ago. Did I see mention that the network is rebroadcasting once this eventually ends?

Allen Wren posted:

Yeah, Atlas is a goddamn hero for his stream.

Edison Carter posted:

I'll throw in a thank you to Freshverse too. This stream is fantastic.

I'm going to tear up. I'm just glad everything is running fine. I wish I had gotten an account a while back, I've been lurking for the longest time. We've had GCCX every week and no one knew about it, haha...

GidgetNomates posted:

Is anyone going to stream the rebroadcast? I'd love to see what I missed

I'll probably leave it on for the repeat if it starts immediately after.

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

Edison Carter posted:

I kinda wanna hug you right now. Your site is going to be quite the regular on my boxee box. :)

ひみつの嵐ちゃん! is on locally at the same time GCCX airs weekly, (Thursday 10:00 PM) so we usually have to air GCCX on Saturdays for the repeat. If I don't, I get a bunch of hate from a horde of Arashi fans. The schedule for the next month 1/2 is a little weird though, with only one episode two weeks from now before the break between seasons.

I'll keep people updated in this thread I guess the day before each stream or whatever, I'm really bad with managing my time. :(

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

Nill posted:

Looks so barren now... :ohdear:

Poor Arino...

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

schuhart posted:

Who are the fine gentlemen coming to Arino's aid?
Is that a police uniform or a junior pilot's uniform?

That cardigan looks out of place. Also, they just announced they're wrapping things up at 6:00 AM JST? Sounds good, my apartment is cold, I'm tired, and I think Arino is looking ill.

shrgnatlas fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Feb 24, 2012

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

PosSibley posted:

Abe is making pizza YAY!!!!

5:00 AM? Better make a pizza.

shrgnatlas fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Feb 24, 2012

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!
How appropriate.

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

GidgetNomates posted:

No really, cool advertisement because I didn't wanna dig through the thread to find the link to it and it was convenient as hell!

I double checked and didn't see a rule against it - quote it if I'm wrong! :(

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!
So close, Arino was really acting like a ninja piloting that Helicopter. Good job everyone, I'm so glad they took advantage of the extension.

If they continue with a rebroadcast I'll continue with that for the rest of the morning, but I need to sleep. I'm very tired!

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

shrgnatlas posted:

If they continue with a rebroadcast I'll continue with that for the rest of the morning, but I need to sleep.

It looks like they aren't airing it right after? That was a new episode of Roppongi Banana Boys so I don't know if they were delaying it to air that or what. What I do know is the repeat of the live event is scheduled for 2:00 PM today:

2012/2/25 14:00~22:00
ゲームセンターCX 有野30代最後の生挑戦!
フジテレビNEXT(CS)

So, I'll make sure to flip it back to Fuji NEXT later at 2:00 if anyone want to watch it again.

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

Nill posted:

JELLYFISH

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

Moai Ou posted:

It looks like the Pilotwings special is re-airing NOW

Yeah, after 30 something hours of making sure everything ran smoothly after having a pretty hectic night, the repeat is airing again on Fuji NEXT and I'm going to use this time to take a nap. :pseudo:

I don't know how they'll truncate the end, but this airing is scheduled for the following hours:

2012年2月25日(土) 14時00分~22時00分

I'm assuming they'll end the repeat around the 2:00 AM mark from the original broadcast, like they had originally planned. I guess we'll see, (or, I guess you'll see... I'll probably still be asleep).

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

joek0 posted:

GCCX airs live at 8AM EST on Thursdays, but freshverse shows the rebroadcast on Saturdays at Midnight EST. They reserve thursday mornings for Aroshi as the freshverse site has many fans of this show.

ゲームセンターCX #136
2012年3月8日(木) 22時00分~23時00分 の放送内容

I know it's short notice but Game Center CX will be streaming this week in 1hr30min. That is 10:00 PM JST, 5:00 AM PST, 8:00 AM EST. The link is in my signature.

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

joek0 posted:

Your showing GCCX instead of Aroshi! Aren't your fans pissed? I hope you show the rebroadcast on Saturday. Did I get the time right for the rebroadcast?

It's been a rough week and the stream has barely been up. There was a storm in the area and I lost internet for a day, then I got my copy of Mass Effect 3 and "forgot" fix it. So, I don't really care. I just want to watch some Game Center CX.

I'll probably rebroadcast, but I think it's Sunday, not Saturday, (I don't recall when this change was made, I only just noticed it the week before).

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

joek0 posted:

So for season 16, will you stream GCCX on Thuursday or will you stream on the rebroadcast.

Thursdays.

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

Lock posted:

Thank you again for doing this; I'll definitely be tuning in.

03/08(木) 22:00~23:00 #136
最強!コナミコマンド!!「グラディウス」

To be clear, it starts in 3 minutes! Normally I'd have left a more detailed post much earlier in the week, but again, this has been quite the off last few days for me and I really have kept up with my daily routine. I hope the stream works well for everyone; again the link is in my signature.

Sorry in advanced for the required registration!

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

iastudent posted:

Seriously man, thanks for the stream!

Yeah, it looks like Arino will need all the support he can get!

Super Scope segment too, what a treat!

shrgnatlas fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Mar 8, 2012

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!
I've been out of town, and I haven't taken the time to make sure if the stream will be stable tonight or not, but in the meanwhile, Fuji ONE is being streamed for tonight's episode of Game Center CX on Freshverse. No schedule, though I may turn it to a local channel around 8:00 for Arashi VS., (it's on tonight, right?), but I'll make sure GCCX is on tonight at 10:00 PM JST, (that's about 2 1/2 hours from the time I post this).

quote:

16シーズン謝謝『スーパーチャイニーズ』 ▽名作アクションゲーム「スーパーチャイニーズ」に挑戦!▽たまゲーは「ゲーム平安」 ▽「有野30代 最後の生挑戦」反省会

quote:

▽第16シーズンが遂に開幕!記念すべき最初の挑戦ソフトは、名作アクションゲーム 「スーパーチャイニーズ」。難解なゲームシステムに、有野課長は悪戦苦闘… ▽たまゲーは、東京・北区赤羽にあるゲームセンター「ゲーム平安」。格闘ゲームをプレイする有野課長の前に意外な挑戦者が登場!?▽「有野30代 最後の生挑戦」の反省会を開催。 <ナビゲーター>有野晋哉(よゐこ)

shrgnatlas fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Apr 12, 2012

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

iastudent posted:

Tne new GCCX is being streamed in about an hour from now, correct?

47 minutes from now.

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

joek0 posted:

The FujiTV site says that it starts at 24:00 JST. I would check then if GCCX does not air at 22:00 JST.

Thank you, I am a dunce:

quote:

4/12(木) 24:00~25:00

We still have 2 hours and 20 minutes, roughly. I apologize to anyone I had misled! I will turn on ひみつの嵐ちゃん! (Himitsu no Arashi-chan) for the others that had wanted to watch that instead at 22:00, then leave it on Fuji ONE (not TWO as I had previously thought), after that. I wonder if this will be the normal scheduling time for this season? Seems late.

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

Random Stranger posted:

It's called Game Record GP. The contents are 90 minutes long so they're probably short challenges. I may wind up ordering one to see what it's like...

Looks like the track listing is already available on other sites:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=ZMBH-7807

quote:

1. ゲームレコードGP
2. 「グラディウス」敵を倒すなフルマラソン
3. 「沙羅曼蛇」ステージ1☆ハイスコアバトル
4. 「グラディウス?U」パワーアップ禁止☆フルマラソン
5. 「パロディウスだ!〜神話からお笑いへ〜」難易度MAX!ステージ1☆ハイスコアバトル
6. 「ツインビー」3種の鈴☆タイムトライアル/ダブルス☆3種の鈴タイムトライアル
7. 「もえろツインビー シナモン博士を救え!」ダブルス!ステージ1☆ハイスコアバトル/トリプル☆ベストハイスコアバトル
8. 「ロードファイター」LEVEL2☆事故禁止タイムトライアル

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

Tamage with Quiz Games? Time for Arino to show his stuff!

...Poor Arino.

Well that was awkward.

:D

Hello, AD Itou!

For those who wanted the "incantation".

Was this the "big news" that was tweeted about? We already knew about the SEGA DVD.

shrgnatlas fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Apr 12, 2012

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

zari-gani posted:

Looks like it from the screencap, but did they show the gifts they couldn't get around to properly featuring on the birthday challenge?

Only a few, it looks like it will most likely be a recurring segment this season. I don't know how I feel about that, but they had enough fun with it this week so maybe it'll be worth watching.

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

rdbbb posted:

If you guessed next week's new ep is Dynamite Headdy, YOU A WINNAH (not me though)

So, this season is premiering episodes bimonthly? Tonight is a reairing of last week's episode. I just wanted to make sure people understood that tonight episode 137 (Super Chinese) is airing, and that next week episode 138 (Dynamite Headdy) will air.

Further evidence in on the Fuji CS webpage:

quote:

04/19(木) 24:00~25:00 #137
04/26(木) 24:00~25:00 #138
05/03(木) 24:00~25:00 #138

Since 137 has already made the rounds in the usual places, I won't be streaming it live tonight. I'll see you guys next week!

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

New episode will be streamed live tonight, should start in about 7 1/2 hours from this post.

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!
Looks like the stream went well? I fell asleep last night, it's been a busy week! :D

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!

Almost forgot about GCCX this week, class has been tough after catching up from Golden Week! Fortunately, the 2nd part to Dynamite Headdy is on tonight, and it starts in roughly 2 hours. See you guys there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrgnatlas
Feb 24, 2012

Slime dropped 187 Gold!
I'm learning so much! New AD can't draw for poo poo.

Korokke and cardigans. What a wonderful Tamage segment.

This kid needs his own show.

Seconds before Arino chases after a group of kids.

Last chance! HIT, HIT, AWAY!

Even the king agrees! Good luck Arino!

The last boss is a perfect example of why Arino would not be able to take on these games without the help from his staff:

AGAIN!? REALLY!?

This weeks incantation:

Some information for this month's event for those that are interested:

Of course, you can't forget the informercials!

shrgnatlas fucked around with this message at 17:01 on May 10, 2012