Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thetrout
May 10, 2013
Thanks for the new ep, team! Can't wait to watch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetrout
May 10, 2013
I've been using The TVDB to scrape my collection in XBMC and seems to be working just fine. I can't attest to the accuracy of the specials, though.

thetrout
May 10, 2013
Awesome! I'm starting to feel like we're being spoiled for riches lately.

thetrout
May 10, 2013
Excellent! I've always loved the Northernmost Travelogue, so having a far superior translation is aces.

thetrout
May 10, 2013
The new site is amazing! It'll be a lot easier to plug the show to my friends now. Thanks!

thetrout
May 10, 2013
The turnaround time on the Remix challenge was insane! Thank you! Now I regret watching the raw so quickly. :xd:

thetrout
May 10, 2013
Yeah, I'd noticed that too earlier this year. Lots of specials were rerenumbered and some went missing entirely. It was pretty ridiculous.

thetrout
May 10, 2013
Given that he's a comedian known for doing nerdy stuff and also for hosting things, I think Arino's closest US equivalent is probably Chris Hardwick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetrout
May 10, 2013
Is there a QR code of Arino's "official" Mii floating around anywhere?