Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Outta curiosity.. Are there going to be any new gccx episode translations coming out in the sorta near future? :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
I know its just wishful thinking.. but I would love for Arino's next challenge to be either the first nes Batman game by Sunsoft, or the nes version of Rygar :v:

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013

Arino's restroom break ?

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Is it just me, or does that mega download site say it needs a decryption key to download the file? o_O

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
I like the back of the shirt.. though the front sorta reminds me of the YouTube logo :S Anyhoo~ what would be the likelyhood of a translation of the Dynamite Headdy or Captain Tsubasa episodes coming down the pike in the near future?

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Ahh Gunstar heroes.. one of the few genesis games that I thoroughly enjoyed playing. Most appreciative of this episode.. truly a treasure :D Already looking forward to the next episode. .since I'm a gccx junky

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
I know it hasn't been that long since the last batch of episodes, but any hints as to what the next translated episode will be? :D

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013

Kakaricho posted:

Today (October 23rd) is VE Suda's birthday. He used to have a Twitter account, but it seems he deleted it.

There sure are a lot of gccx staff birthdays in October :P

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
So~ anymore hints for the upcoming episode? Alls I know is its a sega game that has a save feature lol

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
A new episode?? Well this is most definitely a pleasant surprise :D merci buckets !

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
So the next release... will be within the week!
[/quote]

Is this the truth, or one of your fibs? :P

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
I bet whatever that is in my pocket it's gonna be.... part 1 of Captain Tsubasa :D

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Oh sweet! I totally forgot about this challenge. Thanks for the new episode :D

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013

Katana Gomai posted:

I really wish Arino would stop retweeting magazine covers of barely clothed idol girls. I like my twitter feed worksafe.

I don't use Twitter, but I can appreciate Arino's style :D

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Circus Caper.. called it :D

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
8-Man for neo geo.? , though I've been hoping for nes batman for a long time

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
*sniff sniff* is that a freshly baked new episode I'm smelling in the oven..? :3

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
The Secret of Monkey island? :D or heaven forbid. . Crash Bandicoot?

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
There musta been some gnarly blockage in the tubes

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Other than Rayman, I can't really think of any good titles for the 3Do.

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
I completely forgot about gex lol. Whenever I think of 3DO, I mainly just remember the awful FMV games and mortal kombat wannabe games :P Then again, I never owned that flop of a system

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Yayyyy! This brightens my day :D the flooding begins ( I hope ) Good job guys :)

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Is the flooding gonna resume in the near future? :>

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Awesome :D y'all are on point lately. Thanksfor the new releases

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Are there any new subbed gccx episodes coming out soon? Been kinda dry lately :P

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Brilliant! Thank you generous hosts :D

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Shatterhand would be a great game for Arino to challenge. It's pretty tough from what I remember, but it also has fun gameplay elements. Like the different robot buddies you can acquire depending on what power up combinations the player chooses. Quality gaming, in my humble opinion

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013

zari-gani posted:

I'm working on the Mansion of Hidden Souls episode and...

Ad is not representative of the product.

It not only looks good, but SOUNDS good too?? That satisfies all my criteria for a fun time. I'm soul'd

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
I just finished watchin the raw version of the China Warrior episode. Ye gods, I don't think I've laughed so much at an untranslated gccx episode before. Especially near the end of it. I truly hope it gets translated in the near future :D but no rush, of course

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Excellent ! I have been hoping for a long time that he would challenge Rygar. I'll bet its a 2 part episode :D

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Any clues or hints for what the next translated episode may be? :>

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Oh lovely :D thanks for the new release. Far earlier than I expected too , which is nice

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Speaking of translations, any word on the status of any newly subbed episodes currently in the pipeline?

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Bless your soul for that Troll 2 reference. That corner piece of cake with the eye staring blankly is a bit unsettling, imo :P

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Oh this is awesome! I had almost gotten rid of all the remaining GCCX in my system, and this new episode is the hit I needed to get addicted again :> Thanks for sharing~

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Major thank yous to yall for the new release! This day just keeps getting better

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Speakin of GccX for us, howz about a hint on what newly translated episodes are in the pipeline?

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013

Well I certainly enjoy jammin me some wind as much as any other murican. Btw, what's that game cabinet with the cool dude in shades?

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Ohh Kavinsky. I thought that looked familiar. But.. now I'm even more confused. It looks like a race game on the screen, but the controls look like they're for a fighting game..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakespeare
May 10, 2013
Congratulations Kakaricho