Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:

Liku posted:

Someone has to be streaming this, right?

http://www.freshverse.com/tv.php
http://en.justin.tv/atxhd66

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

FredMSloniker posted:

Well, as someone unfamiliar with the comic or the show: what did the game screw up?

The tournament is called the "Kung Fu Tournament" in the game, but the one in the manga is the Tenkaichi Budokai, which is basically "Strongest Under the Heavens Martial Arts Tournament." Maybe it's just supposed to be a different tournament altogether, what with the Red Ribbon enemies showing up.

elf help book posted:

Goku is a moron.

Bah, beat me to it.

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

I just played Chelnov for the first time with the 75 live limit, and got my last Game Over in stage 4. The controls are really pretty bullshit. :mad:

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

Oh thank goodness, that first part nearly killed me. Thanks for releasing these two so close together (and for everything prior).

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

There's a fan translation project, but last I heard it was stalled.

(That translation project is to me what the translation of Mother 3 was to my husband, i.e. an impossible thing one can dare not hope will ever be finished.)

Even Mother 3 was finished eventually, so keep hoping. :unsmith:

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

Holy gently caress, shut up.

Random Stranger posted:

Exactly, which is why we don't go around complaining about all the people redistributing our work. That's what it's there for. It's a little annoying that people give credit to the guys who spread it around afterward but I can't help it if people never follow any of the links back to us.
Hey look, it's where this poo poo should have ended.

RabidWeasel posted:

Was anyone else kind of impressed at Arino remembering the tag line from an almost 20-year-old TV advert?
Well they're really good games. :shobon:

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

Silentman0 posted:

It's a good movie, but the product placement is shameless, even ignoring all the video game stuff.

GET IT? IT'S NESQUIK SAND!

It's a pun. Wordplay. Like quicksand, you see. All the "product placement" in the movie is played for jokes Mentos and diet cola explosions? Actually that's about it, asides from a cameo for a Japanese bakery chain. So that's... three in the whole movie? Yes, truly shameless, gently caress what a bunch of monsters trying to push Mentos on children.

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

kirbysuperstar posted:

Master System ruled. The NES doesn't even have Snail Maze built in! What a piece of poo poo!

I love Kibe, I say that with all intent and I'll fight anyone who disagrees with me. :colbert:

Sega... :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

Kibe knows