Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bradster
Aug 14, 2004

Ryan Reynolds brings a brilliant new form of acting in every movie he does!
Love multiupload http download. Always get at least 2 MB/s. Thanks for Quest of Ki, been looking forward to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bradster
Aug 14, 2004

It's probably best to give the upcoming episodes to a few different people with high upload speed that are willing to do the initial seeding. If torrents are considered I would be willing to do this. I only have about a 5mbit up, but that's not too bad considering the size of the episodes.

Bradster
Aug 14, 2004

Beer_Suitcase posted:

One question/issue I have is when I try to play the episodes on my Xbox the subs can't be seen because they are off the screen. The only episode I have been able to watch on my Xbox without an issue is the Pac-man 2 one.

I had the same problem. You can adjust the overscan in XBMC. Also if you use the zoom function you can zoom out a bit and fit the video better. Either way will work they are both in the video options when playing a video.

Bradster
Aug 14, 2004

x

Bradster fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Jun 8, 2013

Bradster
Aug 14, 2004

Anyone know what happened to Alluvion?