Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

Random Stranger posted:

The assembly line nature of the Japanese comics industry doesn't help at all here.

Let's be fair, this also happens in American comics. Back in the 80's, most artists tried to imitate John Byrne and George Pérez, not to mention the 90's when everyone added pouches and guns, to be like Rob Liefeld, Jim Lee or Todd McFarlane.

Back to show discussion, I'd like Arino to take on some american superhero games, like Maximum Carnage, Death and Rebirth of Superman, or the X-Men/Infinity Gems side-scrollers by Capcom.

Guess I'll have to make-do with the Robocop episode. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

Kirbychwan posted:

Ugh I'm so curious now. Did Abe kill a man just to watch him die.

Maybe he took the Jill actress on a ride in his bike, and then things happened. :allears: