Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
I started watching these yesterday, I've watched about five so far. I think I'm in love. It's everything I enjoy about LP's!

Edit: Just watched the Prince of Persia videos, that was hilarious when they flip the monitor over.

Disappointing Pie fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Dec 23, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Yeah games needs a news/rumors thread the Giantbomb thread is full of talking about other game sites and journalists.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Maybe a partnership with something like Machinima realm on YouTube?

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006

Wendell posted:

There's a few people that have been uploading them to youtube, so I've just been watching there.
Yeah I think the ancient circle channel usually uploads them within a couple hours of release.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Omg I missed the stream but tuned into that Freshverse site, and I thought american TV was weird, holy poo poo wow. I could watch this for hours.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Yes the gloves explaining English was what got me. Though if some chick that looked like a power ranger tried to teach me Spanish when I was younger I probably would have paid attention.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Some of the more popular shows on YouTube 50,000-100,000 views alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Oh man that train episode was perfect. Loved every minute of it. The SA team is amazing. Thank you guys!