Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
What would it take for people to add English subtitles to every episode of Takeshi's Castle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Cernunnos posted:

I imagine you could find some episodes of MXC online somewhere. I'd call that better than just subtitles. :v:

They've released the whole series on DVD. Some of the extras include full episodes of the original Takeshi's Castle with subtitles. It's a blast to watch.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

redmercer posted:

Okay, I honestly wasn't expecting to want another DVD set this year but drat. MXC pretty much justified the creation of that rotten Spike TV network, and episodes of the OG with subtitles is just gravy.

Volumes 1 and 2
Volume 3
Volumes 4 and 5

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Would it be possible to reupload the episodes to Mega? All of the direct links on the site are dead.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Any chance the Earthworm Jim episode be the next translated? I'd love to hear their thoughts on 90's American humor.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Anyone want to translate the Mario Maker 2 Challenge?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Anyone know who subbed the Yoiko Minecraft series? I hope they can sub the other Nintendo videos.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Thanks a bunch for this! Are all of them supposed to be subbed because the first two I downloaded (Resident Evil and House of the Dead) don't have any.

And I'm so bummed that Dragon's Lair isn't the animated version.

Jubs fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Nov 13, 2022

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

joem83 posted:

Season 26: Episode 14 (#350) "A Mario game" premieres on Thursday, December 8th.

I wonder what it'll be? Maybe Sunshine?

Luigi's Mansion?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

I remember somebody uploading all the episodes on Mega and that was the best thing ever. Can anyone do that again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

joem83 posted:

I went ahead and re-uploaded my collection to Mega.

https://mega.nz/#P!AgDa3lQQAtnjIUlm5FgKF71JDkEEzUSCrmvwWPoiv2JS8m2qxgtc3bWgIGzOElgEHRbMIcI6c0VbeDauyG-8g7GT7kV4ncTFuLoIKpKT1R5WKfviIYqY0Q

PW: Fj02147-&fd8

I might be missing a couple of the specials, and some will need to have their metadata manually edited, but this is more or less the complete collection of episodes (translated and untranslated) named in the appropriate Plex format. Enjoy!

You are a God! Thank you so much!