Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Loretta Trampface
Sep 12, 2006

by T. Finninho
Can we see some photos of your humble home? I'd like to see what we're working with here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loretta Trampface
Sep 12, 2006

by T. Finninho
Sure why not?

Loretta Trampface
Sep 12, 2006

by T. Finninho

WNxOddJob posted:

I've already said I don't have a job. We have food stamps, energy assistance, ect. In the end, if I get a job, my increased income lowers our foodstamps, and the need for daycare (Which the state only covers part of) would end up meaning we are -worse- off for it, as the only job I could probably get as a student in town would be fast food, part time.

Pictures DO NOTE WE ARE CLEANING AND THESE WERE TAKEN NOW, RIGHT NOW, SO STUFF IS BEING TORN APART, SORTED THROUGH, THROWN AWAY, ECT: http://imgur.com/a/OEeT2

I'm not saying it's not our fault. In fact, I agree, our house is a mess. A bad mess? Sure, probably. A dangerous instant take away kids mess? I don't personally think so. A warning would have sufficed to get us to clean.
Huh, you're right. I can't see at all why CPS took away your children.

Loretta Trampface
Sep 12, 2006

by T. Finninho
So with all that money you spent on your fancy pants computer, why am I not seeing a crib for your baby anywhere in those photos?