Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW

Cosmic Cowboy posted:

I don't know that this is relevant, but why were you getting up so late? Wouldn't your daughter's school start before ten?

Today is Sunday in case you were wondering.

I'm excited to see the pictures. With comments like "it will take you 2 weeks before you clean up this place", this has got to be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW
Gotta have a computer capable of sending him into the world of dragons with a house like that.

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

hieronymus posted:

Well obviously he has to play skyrim.

Also that WNx is familiar - isn't that like some kind of gaming pub clan?

http://warriornation.net/
Looks like a gaming forum.

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

WNxOddJob posted:

We own our home. The water damage was from the previous owner. We paid $1000 for the place and pay $175/mo in lot rent.

Wait, is that a trailer home?

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

WNxOddJob posted:

Yes

Come on man, you really need to reassess your life at this point. I'm pretty sure this is a joke thread now, but look at what you are.

Incredibly poor
No job, with your wife working nightshifts
2 kids that were taken by CPS
A hoarder/super slob
Live in a $1000 trailer that has holes in it
Just spent $1600 on a gaming computer
Fat and have a pony tail (I'm guessing that is you)

Take this an eye opening opportunity to drastically change things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

Aralan posted:

That was the part in the OP that made me realize something was wrong with the OP's story (before he posted his pictures from Hoarders). When you come up with a vocabulary to describe the way your house is falling apart, something has gone terribly wrong. This is what I imagine happening:
OP steps on floor, feels it giving under his weight and also soaking his socks with dirty bathwater: "Oops, hey I found another soft spot, watch out!"

Here's what should be happening: "Holy poo poo the house is falling apart, call a plumber and maybe a carpenter too"

Soft spot actually looks like the proper term for it.