Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashdim
Oct 19, 2005

Still losing criticals
Thinking I might get into this now that I've got the crashes under control. On as an enforcer, R2flashdim - do we pretty much just msg one of the folks in the op whenever they're on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashdim
Oct 19, 2005

Still losing criticals

MrLonghair posted:

Wish I had like a single hackusation to show for it. Maybe they did give me some, I don't know how to read Russian.

I had a "hackusation" today while in Fight Club - I was just loving around and using the LMG on people while crouched inside one of the concrete sewer pipe things that sits next to a cap point.

My response was that if I was hacking I would certainly do it to win instead :colbert:

flashdim
Oct 19, 2005

Still losing criticals
Can't remember if someone said they had an SA logo or not, so I made my own original-themed hoodie. I am by no means an artsy bastard, but man this game makes it kinda fun to do. It's like "The Sims" for homocidal maniacs.

flashdim
Oct 19, 2005

Still losing criticals

NaDy posted:

That's awesome, can you upload your own images or did you make it from scratch? I love to be able to get that!

I made it out of primitives, yeah. I can send you the design, just give me an in-game name to send it to.

Edit: I'm on Joker by the way, that might limit your options (I see from a previous post you're on Patriot).

flashdim fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Dec 15, 2011

flashdim
Oct 19, 2005

Still losing criticals

Meis posted:

I would love you forever if you sent me the SA logo. My ign is Elathia.

Done! My IGN is Flasche if anyone wants to send requests there instead of the thread too.

vvv Oh my god that loving room

flashdim fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Dec 15, 2011

flashdim
Oct 19, 2005

Still losing criticals

Tewratomeh posted:

Also from the looks of it you only get a very, very limited selection of weapons in the vanilla game with no purchases.

You can purcahse guns from your contacts once you "unlock" them by pledging to the contact and doing missions for them. Very few are available at the onset.

flashdim fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Dec 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashdim
Oct 19, 2005

Still losing criticals

Donny posted:

Please send these to ThankYouBasedGod. TIA

Wait...you can send money?

• Locked thread