Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
The Ziggurat explodes in Metropolis, set to I Can't Stop Loving You: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrb3EqGEI_E

In the third Black Company Book, The White Rose, towards the end when they're battling the Dominator, and he kills Elmo and the Lieutenant. They're not particularly fleshed out characters, but still, especially Elmo. Cook's writing style made it very personal. Great book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastyNark
Oct 23, 2002

Rape drugs work on everyone.

Wiggy Marie posted:

I'm not a huge fan of how Radiolab edits their stories, but I turned it on while driving to lunch one day and this story came on. I started weeping and had to come back late from work.

http://www.radiolab.org/2011/jan/25/finding-emilie/

Approximately 20 minutes listening.

Yeah I'm more a fan of the Story Corps segments, they're usually so poignant I can't help but get teared up, but this is another Radiolab story that hit me pretty hard:
http://www.radiolab.org/blogs/radiolab-blog/2011/feb/22/flock-two/

as an animal lover and having my own struggle with anger issues it really hit home, I actually had to pull over at one point and just kinda let it pass before I could get home and curl up with my pets.

JollityFarm
Dec 29, 2011
I'm not the type to get weepy from movies, but there a few songs out there that profoundly wreck me. Sorry for any repeats, and sorry if it gets a bit E/N (sometimes these things make us cry because they're intensely personal).

Virtute the Cat Explains Her Departure, the Weakerthans
Apparently the cat is symbolic of the singer's strength or whatever and it's not a literal cat, but if you have ever lost a pet, this song will gut you. It's told from the missing cat in question's perspective. The third verse is usually when I have to go sit in a room alone and do embarrassing wailing. "The sound that you found for me" is just a beautiful way for a pet to think of its name, as if the owner searched through infinite ether to find it, just like he found the cat.

Trout Heart Replica, Amanda Palmer
Another animal song. This one is about the ethical battles one faces eating animals, or living a life that necessitates the suffering of others. You start to long for emotional numbness, the more you know. There's also probably some stuff about romantic relationships in there, but nobody cares about that. As both a vegan and someone who does animal testing, this song hit me hard. I know that that description makes it sound grating and insufferable, but give it a listen. It's better than I make it sound.

A Quitter, Rasputina
Probably the most (or second-most-- see 'I Will Follow You Into the Dark') outright maudlin song here, but feelings don't care about petty things like 'taste level.' As a whiny young mentally ill person, this song was an entirely accurate paraphrasing of the thoughts that ran through my head daily at 14.

Medicine, Daughter
The aural equivalent of wrapping yourself in a warm towel when you're all alone and miles away from anyone who cares, for when your job is lonely and difficult and you're slowly cracking under the pressure. And you know you have a safe place to go, away from this toxic ambitious world, you don't NEED to be working, but you are in too deep to allow yourself to stop.

Two-Headed Boy Part 2, Neutral Milk Hotel
All of 'Aeroplane' as an album is just a ridiculously emotional undertaking, but this song in particular hurts. "But don't hate her when she gets up to leave" and "God is a place where you'll wait for the rest of your life" get me especially. Mangum's voice is weirdly perfect for this-- it sounds so totally unpolished. As if he were a random dude off the street, who was struck by a blinding flash of insight, who became a prophet and had to get the word out any way he could.

I Will Follow You Into the Dark, Death Cab for Cutie
"It's nothing to cry about" indeed, you motherfuckers, you know that saying that just makes it worse. :cry:

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

A friend posted this song the other day, and I think its the most happy-sad song I've ever heard.

Passenger - Let Her Go

:gbsmith:

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Edwardian posted:

All of Deep Fried's "Clarissa" comics just crush me. How anyone could see a child as a sexual object, and abuse them just ...ugh.

This ought to take you to the series: http://clarissa.wikia.com/wiki/Clarissa_ruins_Thanksgiving

These are incredible and soulcrushing, holy poo poo. This guy is a true artist.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phE8HifoQ-8

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Hakkesshu posted:

These are incredible and soulcrushing, holy poo poo. This guy is a true artist.

"I'm sorry we couldn't play pirates."

And then the mound of stuffed animals outside her window.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
My favorite band is about to release their 2nd album (it's up for streaming already) and goddamn they outdid all my super high expectations.

Deafheaven - Irresistible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4tyCchDlhM

It's an interlude between two really rough songs, but just fits so perfectly and conveys everything I wanted from the album. I sat in the dark during my first listen of the album and got teary eyed when I heard this. Note, their other songs are very different from this one. They're a black metal band :v:

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

"My Last Days", a short documentary about Zach Sobiech, a 17 year old who had been diagnosed with osteosarcoma. He had 10 surgeries and 20 rounds of chemo according to CBS. In May of 2012 his doctors informed him that he had a year to live, and he knew how he wanted to spend it- chronicling his love for his friends and his family through his music to leave them with some of him.

Zach Sobiech passed away on May 20th, 2013. This video is so full of sadness and happiness and love all at the same time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NjKgV65fpo

JollityFarm posted:

Trout Heart Replica, Amanda Palmer
Another animal song. This one is about the ethical battles one faces eating animals, or living a life that necessitates the suffering of others. You start to long for emotional numbness, the more you know. There's also probably some stuff about romantic relationships in there, but nobody cares about that. As both a vegan and someone who does animal testing, this song hit me hard. I know that that description makes it sound grating and insufferable, but give it a listen. It's better than I make it sound.

I love this song, and was lucky enough to see her play it live. I'm not a vegan or vegetarian, but the imagery is enough. I cried in the audience.

uranium grass has a new favorite as of 15:40 on May 27, 2013

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:
I just watched Sarah's Key, a holocaust drama(arguably with a slight touch of mystery solving) that switches between past events during 1942, and modern times as a journalist and her husband move into an apartment his parents passed on tries to find out whatever happened to Sarah Starzynski. It's hard to find any movie remotely related to the holocaust that isn't emotional and heartbreaking, but this movie surpasses most. It's currently on Netflix for anyone who wants to watch it.

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

This is kind of dumb probably but I wanted to share it.

That's my step dad's steam account. When I sent it, I knew he was going through chemo therapy, but my mom said he was online sometimes, playing EVE usually. What I didn't know was that he'd taken a turn for the worst shortly after I sent that.
He had lost over 50 pounds and was by no means a big person. Skin and bones.
A few weeks ago he married my mom. And then a week later, he died. It was like he was saving his energy to get through the wedding, and I was able to visit him too.

It makes me want to cry every time I see that on steam because I wanted to play EVE with him one last time, but wasn't able to. And I still can't bring myself to delete or cancel that invitation. :smith:

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Pew! Pew! posted:

Out of all the poo poo in this thread...honestly, this one makes me tear up the most. Good on you for keeping it there, I wouldn't ever be able to open up Steam again if it was me.

...I think I'll give my dad a call tonight.

Bisensual
May 24, 2013

Do you hate me?
The Outsiders. I think I actually cried while reading it in class. The fifth Harry Potter book. Looking for Alaska and The Fault in Our Stars (both by John Green). So, yeah, as you can tell, I only cry reading books. Movies are hard to get to me. Unless it's animals dying.

But I'd feel bad if I didn't put a video so here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?ltun92DfnPY

The poet who made this video also did the poem for the opening ceremony of the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. He's brilliant. And this video gets me right here, man.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Goddammit.

Quoted from thier facebook page:
" Friends of the PPWDF,
It is with deep regret and sorrow that I announce the retirement of my partner K-9 Kaiser. Kaiser was recently diagnosed with severe kidney disease/failure leaving his health to decline rapidly. Kaiser battled this disease with vigor and toughness like I have never seen before. Although, as of late, the disease has taken the upper hand forcing him out of his craft and ultimately out of this world. Kaiser taught me more about myself and my profession than I could have ever taught him. I feel privileged to have had a front row seat to witness his bravery and heroic actions while serving the people of Plymouth and my brothers and sisters in blue. Although his career was short lived, he made a huge impact that will never be forgotten. Kaiser loved being a Police Dog and I will miss him dearly. Out of love and respect for Kaiser, and with the input from our excellent vet, trainer, and family, I have made the heart wrenching decision to end Kaiser's suffering. K-9 Kaiser will be laid to rest this Friday at 1pm at Angel View Pet Cemetery in Middleboro.
I would like to thank all of you who have supported us and this foundation over the years. It truly is all about the dogs that accomplish the amazing tasks we throw at them daily. I would also like to thank Court Street Animal Hospital for their efforts and steadfast support of our dogs."
and a post from one of his handlers of how he came to be a member of the police department:
"In March of 2011, I recieved an email about The Stove Family wanting to donate their beloved house dog to a Police Department. Therefore, Kenny Ballinger, Mark Correia, and I ventured to their house and was greeted by a 5 month old German Sheperd who was more concerned with standing his ground and protecting their beautiful 2 children then allowing us 3 dumbies to greet him. That was the beginning of what inevitably began his landmark career. We quickly scooped him up unbenounced to my wife and against her wishes we as a family quickly took him in as ours. I then called Jamie and told him of our newest addition and he met me at the PSCD to see him. Kaiser immediately took to Jamie and it was obvious he was a perfect match. For the next 6 months I raised him and prepped him for his eventual transition to the LeBretton Family. Kaiser became a close part of my family by learning compassion from Tek and how to be a Police Dog from Shirley. He then was given to Jamie in Sept of 2011 which was a heart breaking day for Melissa and I but deep down I knew this was the best person to care for him. Jamie is a true professional and skilled in our craft. The day Jamie graduated from K9 Patrol Academy was a proud moment for me as it was even more so for him. As time passed, I loved hearing about his legendary finds and the countless rear end kicking of bad guys. This would not be possible if he wasn't with any other man but Jamie and I'm forever grateful. Now the time has come where only a K9 Handler will understand, a time we never want to face, and a time where we must let our partners go and wait for us at "Rainbow Bridge". I am excited for that day where he will be waiting for Jamie and I and will jump up on our chest and nuzzle his head like only Kaiser does. I want to say Thank You to the LeBretton family for giving Kaiser a life they only could give. You will forever be my Kaiser Kai and if my K9 partners even have an ounce of his personality I will be forever blessed. Kaiser served his community with honor, devotion, and valure. Rest in Peace my friend. We will miss you and never forget your journey"

purpleandgold
Apr 13, 2012
^That. That got me crying. The "Rainbow Bridge" story always makes me sob too. In general, losing animals hits me really hard.

Speaking of video game things that make me cry, the human ending from Warcraft 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A20Dcw9Izyo Probably because I'm a sucker for hero's arcs that go horribly wrong.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Oh man, all those dogs. I saw a video a while back that actually made me get misty. A stray dog is too injured to walk and wont get better. It's not gross or anything, just god drat sad.

sad stuff, man.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
Saw Star Trek this weekend. While I knew where it was going after the reveal, it was still a bummer to see it all play out in the irradiated warp core chamber. Chris Pine is a drat good actor, even outside of being smug Kirk. Zachary Quinto makes a good Spock too, actually making you feel the character coming to terms with emotional conflict in spite of his Vulcan upbringing.

fuck logic
Mar 20, 2005

Queen of Inappropriate

XIII posted:

Goddammit.

Quoted from thier facebook page:
"Kaiser"

gently caress. Reading that, then scrolling down to the picture... that hit me like a punch to the gut. I don't think I got to take a breath before tears started falling.

Drifter posted:

Oh man, all those dogs. I saw a video a while back that actually made me get misty. A stray dog is too injured to walk and wont get better. It's not gross or anything, just god drat sad.

sad stuff, man.
Nope. Not today. I just can't watch that right now.

How about a good/happy cry instead? Eldad/Hope for Paws put out another video recently (saw this in the cute and uplifting thread, but I think it belongs here).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_4ZgY5VOa4
It amazes me and breaks my heart that so many dogs can be treated so, so badly by people and still love us without reservation.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

I don't have a link, since I'm posting from my phone, but Last Minutes with Oden (which I learned about front his thread) loving destroys me every time. Google it. It's beautiful and crushing at the same time

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

All I did was offer to kill your dog and the next thing I know I am being judged.
This scene from one of my all time favorite movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ8U9t4MgN8

Squarely Circle
Jul 28, 2010

things worsen and worsen
Not a sad thing, but:

David Bowie's Space Oddity, covered by an actual astronaut on the International Space Station. There's something very intense and powerful about hearing the lyrics come out of someone who's up there in space for real. I went to a planetarium show the other night and they played this while we were waiting for the main event to start, it was all I could do to keep it together right there in the middle of the crowd.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Okay, so, bare with me.

Thomas Was Alone is an indie game that is essentially an experiment on empathy. In the game you play as a group of rectangles completing basic but satisfying platforming puzzles. Throughout the game, a narrator describes how each rectangle is feeling, gives their names and relationships and some of their history whilst you're solving the puzzles. The narration is warm and the characterisation is spot on; each rectangle doesn't have too much depth to them, however they've given very basic human traits and concerns. One is upset about body image, one is self-centered but well-meaning, etc.

Early on in the game is becomes apparent that what you're doing is actually playing as a group of viruses on a computer. As you progress, the viruses become more self-aware, adopting their described traits, and become the first A.I. What gave them this ability was a simple glitch in their programming. However, they're trapped in the small system they were born in, and at the end of the game, Thomas is able to briefly connect to the internet. He see's the possibility of spreading A.I to create new life rather than have his group selfishly live their own in a small system. So the group decide to end their own lives and upload themselves to the internet, spreading the ability for A.I.

Each of the final levels has the narrator explain how each individual rectangle feels about death. The game essentially becomes about altruism, which means it knew exactly what to do to loving get me. While each of the final levels is a sweet goodbye to the characters, it's the very brief narration on the last (7.10, though they're all good if you're interested) one that really sums up how funny and heartfelt the game is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwdd4qgXIl0

It's helped by the brilliant voice acting and score, of course.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

XIII posted:

Kaiser the K9

gently caress you. Just gently caress you.

Instant Crush
May 14, 2013
I'm pretty sure everyone's seen this movie... The Dead Poet's Society
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TNfuuotZE
Near the end, when Todd finds out about Neil's death and he runs through the snow and cries out his name.

Hachiko Monogatari. Cute, loyal animal + character death + sad music. You can't not cry.
Here's a scene from the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLMZ4j_zZyU

A movie that made me cry unexpectedly: Jagten/The Hunt. It's not a tearjerker - it doesn't involve death or romantic love - but it was still able to make me cry. The movie made me more frustrated and angry than sad, but a theme of the movie is how Lucas' life will never be the same again and he will always be in fear. It's just... painful to watch.

And... The one time a movie made me cry even though it was kind of awful and I had no sympathy for the main character. En Kort en Lang. I can't tell if it's supposed to be a romantic-comedy or a drama... The protagonist is cheating on his partner for pretty much the whole movie - an affair that started THE DAY HE PROPOSED TO HIS PARTNER. He ends up dumping his partner and getting engaged to the woman he was cheating with. But on the alter, at the last minute, he runs to his ex because he still loves him. It had a very rom-com ending. I think I cried because I was relieved it was finally over.

Instant Crush has a new favorite as of 21:00 on Jun 9, 2013

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

JollityFarm posted:

I'm not the type to get weepy from movies, but there a few songs out there that profoundly wreck me. Sorry for any repeats, and sorry if it gets a bit E/N (sometimes these things make us cry because they're intensely personal).

Virtute the Cat Explains Her Departure, the Weakerthans
Apparently the cat is symbolic of the singer's strength or whatever and it's not a literal cat, but if you have ever lost a pet, this song will gut you. It's told from the missing cat in question's perspective. The third verse is usually when I have to go sit in a room alone and do embarrassing wailing. "The sound that you found for me" is just a beautiful way for a pet to think of its name, as if the owner searched through infinite ether to find it, just like he found the cat.

I don't know how a song can make me cry every single time I hear it, but there you go.

Koivunen
Oct 7, 2011

there's definitely no logic
to human behaviour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sC-guvVd8k

Ignore the video, just listen to the music with a good pair of headphones and with your eyes closed. (Arvo Pärt)

Beautiful orchestral music, the only chamber music that has made me cry. It's much better in the original format, a lot more dynamics.

If you liked that, try this one too, with choir, absolutely beautiful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ghhmWrubY

Mystery Steve
Nov 9, 2006
Fun Shoe
This one came out nowhere for me. Worth a second watch for the subtleties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyeDBZaxFa8

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Calico Heart posted:

Okay, so, bare with me.

Thomas Was Alone is an indie game that is essentially an experiment on empathy. In the game you play as a group of rectangles completing basic but satisfying platforming puzzles. Throughout the game, a narrator describes how each rectangle is feeling, gives their names and relationships and some of their history whilst you're solving the puzzles. The narration is warm and the characterisation is spot on; each rectangle doesn't have too much depth to them, however they've given very basic human traits and concerns. One is upset about body image, one is self-centered but well-meaning, etc.

Early on in the game is becomes apparent that what you're doing is actually playing as a group of viruses on a computer. As you progress, the viruses become more self-aware, adopting their described traits, and become the first A.I. What gave them this ability was a simple glitch in their programming. However, they're trapped in the small system they were born in, and at the end of the game, Thomas is able to briefly connect to the internet. He see's the possibility of spreading A.I to create new life rather than have his group selfishly live their own in a small system. So the group decide to end their own lives and upload themselves to the internet, spreading the ability for A.I.

Each of the final levels has the narrator explain how each individual rectangle feels about death. The game essentially becomes about altruism, which means it knew exactly what to do to loving get me. While each of the final levels is a sweet goodbye to the characters, it's the very brief narration on the last (7.10, though they're all good if you're interested) one that really sums up how funny and heartfelt the game is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwdd4qgXIl0

It's helped by the brilliant voice acting and score, of course.

Thanks you for this. Surprisingly amazing and beautiful game despite (or because of) its simplicity. Loads of fun too.

Starblind
Apr 4, 2007

Encomium in colour

Taeke posted:

Thanks you for this. Surprisingly amazing and beautiful game despite (or because of) its simplicity. Loads of fun too.

It's also on the current Humble Bundle, so there's no reason not to get it as you can name your price.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Since we talked about Virtute the sad cat song, here is another thing about cats that makes me tear up like crazy. I don't know who wrote it, I've only seen the image.

are we brothers/ why didn't i grow up/ why am i so small just kills me every time :smith:

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Another "Okay, bear with me" game post:

So as not to spoil the ending if you haven't played L.A. Noire, You play the role of a 1940s detective who during the course of the game falls in love with a nightclub singer who is involved in shady poo poo. It leads to your character getting busted having an affair with her, and the ensuing shame costs you your wife and daughters. At the end, you end up getting killed saving this woman who you fell in love with, but who destroyed your life in the process.

They show a clip of your funeral where corrupt cops who wanted to ruin you are now proclaiming how great you were as they give bullshit speeches with your casket in the foreground. It fades to black and then the credits roll and then this song starts playing.
It's a beautiful song, fits perfectly with game, and rings true for some people with some of their experiences in love (it did for me). The lyrics hit me right in the gut and did give me a lump in my throat.

"(I Always Kill) The Things I Love"

And as mentioned before, the end of Big Fish every goddamn time.

Cota Froise
May 12, 2009

Did you really just post that?

eating only apples posted:

Mystery cat poem.

It's by Spencer Masden, from this book, which I can't seem to find a copy of for love nor money. That makes me cry :(

Behold! A Elk!
May 12, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwIly5pjBvE

Black Dog/You Are My Sunshine-Andrew Jackson Jihad

I have a 12 year old basset hound named Bonnie.

She is starting to have a lot of health problems and I find myself just subconsciously trying to spend every minute with her. I love Andrew Jackson Jihad and recently discovered this song. I want to play it at an upcoming show but every time I try I am completely sobbing and unable to sing. Maybe I'm just getting emotional as I age but I never used to really comprehend death completely. It just sucks, I can't stop crying I feel so bad for all the time I could have spent with her when I was doing useless things but all I can do now is make up for that the best I can. I've seen tons of dogs go in the past but this is the first time I am ever really 100 percent getting it. She shakes a lot now and it scares me so much because I know its coming soon. I don't know what else to say here. I guess all you can do is give the people and animals you love as much love as you possibly can in the time you have with them. I was not even aware that humans had this many tears inside of them. Sorry if that was rambling I'm just having a lot of feelings right now.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
your dog is lovely. I've always wanted a bassett hound. enjoy your time with her.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Father Mychal Judge

Judge was the chaplain of the New York City Fire Department, and was offering aid and prayers for the injured and dead in the North Tower. He was killed by flying debris from the South Tower. There's a really good documentary called The Saint of 9/11 that goes into his life and just what a wonderful person he was - like how in the 1980s, he would visit AIDS patients, and tend to them when doctors wouldn't even enter their rooms out of fear. Just a caring, standout sort of man. From his wikipedia page: "For example, he once gave the winter coat off his back to a homeless woman in the street, later saying, "She needed it more than me." When he anointed a man who was dying of AIDS, the man asked him, "Do you think God hates me?" Judge just picked him up, kissed him, and silently rocked him in his arms."

He died helping people, and it's obvious he touched many lives.

GTi_guy
Oct 21, 2003

avas ye, matey
I know it's been posted here before, but I just tried to read "I'll Love You Forever" to my girl before nap time.

God drat it, a 35 year old man has no right to blubber like that.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu9sWjnJFHU

Really? A freakin' ad about dog food is making me tear up now? Jesus...

Pennypunch
Jun 19, 2013

I've drawn you a bath.
If the original scene from the movie didn't already tear you up, this might.

Goddamnit. As if it needed to be any more of an assault on my tearducts.

Distended Bowel
Dec 27, 2006

Powdered ToastMan!

Pew! Pew! posted:

That's my step dad's steam account. When I sent it, I knew he was going through chemo therapy, but my mom said he was online sometimes, playing EVE usually. What I didn't know was that he'd taken a turn for the worst shortly after I sent that.
He had lost over 50 pounds and was by no means a big person. Skin and bones.
A few weeks ago he married my mom. And then a week later, he died. It was like he was saving his energy to get through the wedding, and I was able to visit him too.

It makes me want to cry every time I see that on steam because I wanted to play EVE with him one last time, but wasn't able to. And I still can't bring myself to delete or cancel that invitation. :smith:

I really want to give you a hug.

I'm sitting at my desk at work with that pre-cry face. I still have the voicemail from a friend of mine who passed away over 2 years ago; I can't bare to delete it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
drat, this will sound lame after the previous few.

When I was a kid, I was majorly into BeastWars. My mom did the good mom thing, bought us the toys, listened to me and my brother fight over who did what and what episode we would watch, and she had the vague idea of who the characters here.

Cue the episode Code Of Hero, where after loving up in the previous episode, Dinobot takes his final stand against Megatron and the rest of the Preds, saving the human race from being wiped out, and is fatally damaged himself. Instead of trying to excuse his behavior or ask the Maximals to remember him as a good guy, his last words are asking them to remember his good, and bad deeds both, in short, not to lie about his actions, don't make him out to be more than what he really is.

The only BW episode my mom had 'allergy problems' with.

As for Up, did anyone NOT cry at the end of the opening sequence?

• Locked thread