Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popcorn
May 25, 2004

You're both fuckin' banned!
The scene in Close Encounters of the Third Kind where humans and aliens communicate through music. The idea of music as a universal language is so moving to me, and that simple melody is so full of curiosity and friendliness. I cannot watch this scene without feeling my heart swell with joy and my eyes fill with tears.

The Illusionist - the animated film by Slyvain Chomet, not the Ed Norton vehicle - is so overpoweringly beautiful I basically wept in awe through the first 20 minutes.

This animated short, "Thought of You". The music choice is a bit sappy but the animation and choreography is so gorgeous I forgive it entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popcorn
May 25, 2004

You're both fuckin' banned!

Jisae posted:

Marimo
A video about a girl and her dog, Marimo (in Japanese with subtitles).

I'm not sure if I'm meant to but I find this very comic. When it switches to the dog's POV...

It reminds me of this Big Train sketch.

• Locked thread