Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

Pesky Splinter posted:

Minor info from Official Xbox Magazine:

Why are they bringing angst to perhaps one of the least angsty characters in games? Sake of drama perhaps?

To me Dante is angsty. They just never went over the top with it, maybe resentful would be a better word. Check out the DMC3,DMC1, the manga, the animated tv series...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

ChewyLSB posted:

More video games confusing swearing for writing. This is sure the Devil May Cry reboot I wanted.

And you play the Devil May Cry games for their writing..

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Some of the nitpicking in this thread is hilarious... I mean there are some good objections in the thread but some of the others are just nitpicking.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
run DMC the new album by Ninja Theory

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Devil may cry 3 music was the best! Incredibly cheesy but rocking out!

And now we have.. dub step

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

Bust Rodd posted:

I really don't understand how anyone can look at videos like that from DMC4 and not totally understand why so many of us were so upset at the reboot. There is no capacity for anything that Smokin' Sick Stylish in DmC.

Dice game, smashing weird tops to break doors, repeating levels...

DMC4 is a great game, but it did have some faults.

• Locked thread