Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Alteisen posted:

Good news guys, some news that will save the game and make you like it, a soundtrack sample.

http://soundcloud.com/noisia/noisia-devil-may-cry-soundtrack-sample

Dubstep and weak industrial/ebm. AWESOME.

"You don't gently caress with a god". So edgy, can't wait to play grimdark: the game. :what: I'm usually okay with dubstep in small amounts, but can't say I would ever want it in a game, especially DmC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I've been playing through the HD collection and just reached DMD on DMC 1 after S ranking all of Hard. I'm having a hell of a time with the first Phantom fight, and I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm using Stinger when he charges his fireball, and usually using the downward slash from the air on his body besides that. Any other tips besides that, or is it just a matter of surviving long enough to kill him?

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I thought Sigma 1 was great even compared to Black, but didn't really like Sigma 2, or 2 very much anyway.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Maybe this means Dragon's Dogma on Steam :smith:.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Good Citizen posted:

I forgot just how much of my Nero play revolves around timing Max-act and level 3 blue rose charges. Starting out without either again is rough

You can at least get 3 charges and a few moves by right after the first boss, but I really wish Max-act was a thing you started with.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

RichterIX posted:

Have there been any performance complaints about the PS4 version yet? People on neogaf have been complaining about framerate issues and lack of video options on the PC version (you can't turn off motion blur and SSAO and stuff like that) but sometimes neogaf is like the blu-ray.com of videogames.

I haven't had single issue on PC so I'm not sure what framerate issues would exist, and the blur is fine.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

SonicRulez posted:

Wait, am I to understand that if you play as Vergil and play like his boss fights, he gets stronger? Like walking and sheathing his sword and stuff like that is an actual game mechanic? I need to buy DMC4. I loved 3. Thought the reboot was mediocre. Might as well give DMC4 a shot. It's gotta be cheap by now, right?

It's 25 bucks for the special edition, well worth it too. I'd have grabbed it if the only thing was a faster sprint ability start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Pomp posted:

bayo 2 is better because they're less unfun bullshit segments in it, and every weapon is hella fun. that's my post thanks for reading.

:agreed:

• Locked thread