Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

toasterwarrior posted:

Sega's a goddamn mess and I'm glad that a company as venerable as Nintendo is taking over as publisher, but Nintendo is willing to pull out all the stops to ensure that they will still compete in the coming next generation.

I can only hope that this isn't an exclusive, because gently caress, I don't have the money for a WiiU.

Hey, at least Platinum's going to do good business on this one, and Nintendo's finally showing willingness to work with developers outside the company!

Well since Nintendo is publishing it I seriously doubt it will make it to other consoles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Pesky Splinter posted:

Dante CA

More CA

Oh gently caress this noise:

gently caress you NT, gently caress you to the ends of the Earth. If I ever need an image to sum up how loving terrible you are, it'll be this. Also, the artist hosed up on the reflections. Shouldn't everything be reversed? An edit of Goatse could probably fit in there, at least. That'd make my day.

And there's an article on New Dante's design.: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-31-how-the-sex-pistols-fight-club-and-james-dean-made-the-new-dante

I still can't get over how much I hate Dante's new design, it's all just so incredibly off putting

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Pesky Splinter posted:

:byodood: "Hey Succubus! Suck on this!"
:cthulhu: "I'm going to pull off your head, piss down your neck and poo poo on your worthless carcass!"

Sheer poetry NT. Sheer poetry.

Shakespearean even

• Locked thread