Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."
So Vergil is playable outside of the main campaign? Or not at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

What will make me get this game is Vergil being playable but not if he's going to be wearing a godamn Fedora...

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

So I have to cancel my pre-order on amazon and pre-order this at Gamestop now for Vergil's Downfall. Godammit.

:negative:

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

Loved the gameplay, and I like the stages design enough. The writing is really really bad, but I don't even mind the character designs anymore.

Edit: It does seem like they are catering to the people that can't stand anything but the gameplay with the Mute All button.

JackDarko fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Nov 21, 2012

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

sandpiper posted:

If you're getting the skybox stuff or texture errors that's Unreal Engine 3 showing its underbelly. UE3 has these sort of issues.

Yeah, I mean it wasn't a perfect run by any means (I got hit once) and I didn't really MAXIMIZE MY COMBAT POTENTIAL as it were, but the fact that breaking up the bossfight with cutscenes can interrupt combos really bugs me. I get that it's part of the 'platforming' but it's still silly.

Not only that, I'm pretty sure you can use Devil Trigger on that boss, but I haven't tried it. That would make it even easier, I think.

If you parry the boss you absolutely destroy her.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

I can't believe that Vergil's default main story outfit is not unlockable in his own DLC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

Got the re-release for the Vergil I am 100% satisfied with my purchase.

• Locked thread