Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raruna
Mar 30, 2010
I'm actually gonna buy the DMC HD collection on DmC's release date just to spite NT :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raruna
Mar 30, 2010
Every single one of those loving videos.
Especially the demon sex one.

Just what the gently caress, Ninja Theory? Is this REALLY what you think DMC should be about? What a good story should be about? Crass bullshit that is only there for shock value that spoilers: isn't actually shocking at all in this day and age?

Christ, go gently caress yourself Tameem. I was with the guys earlier who said that NT shouldn't really get destroyed because of this game, but this position is getting harder and harder to maintain.

There are no loving words.

Raruna
Mar 30, 2010
Hey! How can you guys post the Devil May Orb stuff without posting this one?

Not by me, by the way.

Raruna
Mar 30, 2010

Wrist Watch posted:

If they did this and made it so he says it with different levels of enunciation based on your style rank, I would buy the game day one.

At D rank it's a quick, mumbled "gently caress you", and at SSS he screams it at the top of his lungs. That would be hilarious, made even better if they actually went self-aware with it.

Raruna
Mar 30, 2010
Did they use a different voice actor? He didn't have that stupid slur there.
Also, I wish there was a cutscene where he acknowleges that he looks like an rear end in a top hat when he goes around knocking cans out of people's hands, even if justified, as it IS evil stuff. But knowing this character, he probably revels in people thinking he's an isufferable idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raruna
Mar 30, 2010
I still fail to comprehend why this game is getting this much positive attention from the media.
Hate to put my :tinfoil: on, but are the main sources of praise towards DmC and NT places that normally get accused of paid reviews? We all know that there have been some cases of obviously paid reviews, or at least reviews that were positive to keep the developers, who support the sites with content, happy.

That comparison to Bayonetta was loving brutal. I keep trying to find the right words to describe just how perplexing this poo poo is. Do they just flat out lie about what they think of the game? Are they incapable of understanding what makes DMC and Bayonetta awesome, and that DmC is being mediocre at best in trying to emulate them?

• Locked thread