Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I'm looking for a new DMC-style game to play on PC.
I've played the poo poo out of DMC 3 and 4, finished Metal Gear Rising like 4 times (that game's sooo good) and even finished DMC: DMC which was mediocre but the gameplay was enjoyable enough.
Is there anything I missed that could scratch that DMC itch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

graynull posted:

I'm not too well versed in the DMC games, but I'm playing through the first Darksiders at the moment and it has been quite fun. Seems to have a similar over-the-top hack and slash gameplay to the best of my knowledge. I'm hoping to try Castlevania Lord of Shadows the next time it goes on a big sale, which might not be till the winter steam sale.

I played Darksiders 1 and I really didn't like it, the combat just felt really awkward.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Nihilarian posted:

Have you played Bayonetta?

I'd love to but only own a PC unfortunately and Japanese developers really don't like my platform of choice.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I'm super stoked for DMC4:SE.
More Spectacle Fighters are welcome in any form.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Fair Bear Maiden posted:

I'd rather the developers weren't petty, but that's just me :shrug:

I agree.

It's just you.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Me want-y this. Gimme gimme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

ManlyGrunting posted:

Lady Stream, the moveset is in this video but a bit later.She looks super fun, like a weird mix between Nero (in that remapping shoot to a shoulder button is a necessity) and Gunslinger Style. This game is going to be so neat, holy poo poo.

This game is gonna be sweeeet.
I am praying that they don't gently caress up PC port somehow.

• Locked thread