Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Does the HD DMC collection have the original DMC? I know the ps2 one had it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Alright, I will always wanted to finish the first one but new ps3s don't have playback.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Oh didn't you guys know Capcom hates money and they like to outsource their successful franchises for no reason.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

One thing about DMC that I loved was that it must have been the most brutal game at the time. Certainly in the DMC series it is the hardest, that made it appealing to me. The blue orbs were really important more so than in any of the sequels. With the small health bar you started at the beginning, even skeletons would annihilate you in one combo. Despite not having as much as depth as 3 or 4 the difficulty made you fight a lot smarter/skillfully. The only thing I found annoying was the checkpoints, some boss battles would have three parts if you died at the 2nd part you would start at the first.

Can't wait to play it again.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Release date for the HD collection in North America and Europe is April 3rd, its coming out on PS3 and 360 at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Capitalism Bro! posted:

Argent Key?! Are you loving kidding me?! Just call it a silver key you chucklefucks! :argh:

On the other hand the fighting isn't so bad. It's janky and inelegant as hell but it's passable. Too bad everything else is Real Bad. Especially the voice acting jesus.

:geno: "I am going to pull you apart."

Also I'm not digging the art style and setting. It's like Bayonetta designed by wanker middle class art students.

I might get it once it's like a tenner.

Same thing for me. I don't mind the artstyle atleast it's different from all the other crap.

For the combat would put it right there next to Ninja Gaiden 3, feels sluggish and doesn't come close to any of their previous iterations.

• Locked thread