Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Anyone got some tips on dealing with Blitzes as Trish? I just fought my first couple, and I don't feel like I've figured out how to deal as much damage as quickly as I need to to get clean kills on the fuckers with her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

He also sighed as he unsheathed his Katana, styled all over a bunch of scarecrows, and probably banged some lady with no visible eyes. That's about it.

Spiritus Nox fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jun 26, 2015

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Barudak posted:

And that, Nero, is the magical story of your birth.

SE lets your move exceed off left trigger which is better than every single change made to DmC re-release combined.

...Where do you put exceed, if not there? I always thought that was a pretty good spot for it.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Anyone have any success modding the music? I want to get Vergil's theme in the game and I've tried following this guide, but no luck. I just get silence when the game tries to play the foreign tracks.

• Locked thread