Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

Whoa, whoa. Let's not confuse Ninja Theory with Team Ninja.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

notZaar posted:

Funny you mention that because I am playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma right now and the Dragon Sword is my go-to weapon because of the Flying Swallow,
I hate using this word, but for Flying Swallow was "nerfed" a bit in Black/Sigma. It doesn't really matter though because it still owns. Also it's really rare that Izuna Drop isn't a good idea.

Still, Lunar is pretty fantastic, if only for speed/coverage. All of the NG Black/Sigma weapons felt pretty good to me; I just wish they were more tactically varied so the player would be encouraged to use them against different enemies. If you get good with the DS or Lunar (or any of the melee weapons, really), it's rare that you need to use anything else.

• Locked thread