Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SapientCorvid
Jun 16, 2008

reading The Internet

leica posted:

The first Top Gear episode I saw was the guys driving through Alabama, and I thought Clarkson was an insufferable rear end in a top hat. Then after watching some more episodes realized it's just his act and he's a genius.

Agreed. Sure there's some semblance of somewhat reprehensible opinion in there but he's a TV personality. He is entertaining. I hope this doesn't go down the path of expounding on the morals of Top Gear on the first drat page and running on for 10 shittastic, grueling pages.

Also India special is going to be incredible. Driving an MG Midget and then seeing a mini go through those conditions... hilarious and i'm sure it will be torture for Hammond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SapientCorvid
Jun 16, 2008

reading The Internet
I enjoyed what I could out of the India special. Hammond was the entertaining one in my mind, as far as watching a small dude in a small car almost get crushed by crazy drivers can be entertaining.

The normal episodes are still of good quality and are genuinely entertaining in my opinion, and I'm hoping series 18 will deliver (which if it continues the trend the show has set it will).