Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002
Keep in mind that the Independent is reporting something that hasn't been announced, and all the rest are reporting the fact that the Independent published a report.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002

Ahdinko posted:

Just posted 5 mins ago on the BBC itself so i guess its legit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-32052736

It almost sounds like they are sorry for firing him...

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002
Dream team: Archer, Cartman and Ted

Because we won't get our dreams so why limit them?

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002

Scottw330 posted:

Is Man Lab done? I thought that show had so much more potential.

I think it's in a state that it could end or continue. I don't think it's been formally cancelled or anything

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002
Sunday morning (Pacific) and I've queued up the full pie saga on the Chromecast. This is the sort of thing I thought I should marathon.

Meanwhile, for those in the home country, schedule for BBC2 tonight says Caribbean with Simon Reeve is being shown as a direct, like-for-like replacement for Top Gear.

Louis Theroux later at least

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002

Alighieri posted:

I was excited thinking something top gear related was happening. Nope, just a bunch of shitposts.

Don't forget the re-re-re-debate about who was right/wrong in that situation.

For the record, Clarkson, by his own admission and strident repetition, was fully in the wrong.

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002

Mister Kingdom posted:

Any word on renewing the contract beyond this (the last) season?

Can I guess? I emphasise guess.

3x the money for one series every 18 months. No penalties if it happens every 30 months.

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002

Mustache Ride posted:

They totally spent millions of dollars so they could make a seamen joke, didn't they.

I think they spent millions of pounds! :britain:

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002

sbaldrick posted:

On this horrible disappointment for Top Gear

Just curious, why now? His exit from Top Gear, which he readily admitted was all his silly fault, was 3 series ago...

I get why he might say it at all, but why specifically now?

Googled it but the papers didn't have a good answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002

frogbs posted:

For those that have watched Clarkson Farm, is there any animal death/butchering or anything in it?

There's no slaughterhouse action but several animals do pass away of natural causes and are shown onscreen. A couple of lambs don't make it and a ram passes away. Otherwise, some sheep are delivered to an abotoir but only the empty pen is shown. Clarkson later claims to eat them.