Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

neckbeard posted:

S10E09 - Top Gear enters the Britcar 24 Hour Endurance Race
S12E06 - Did the communists ever make a good car? • A not-so-ordinary road test of the Ford Fiesta with the Royal Marines.

These two episodes are among my personal favorites. Another worth checking out is S10E1 which they take a Murcelago Superleggera, 911 GT3 RS, and a V8 Vantage R through the alps looking for the best road in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I want a special where one of them has to take the backup car.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Preoptopus posted:

James did in the Morris when they raced cheap sports coupes in the Alps and his Capri broke.

I completely forgot that one.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Mister Kingdom posted:

Hammond looks really tiny in the M5.

drat, those seats look comfy.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Season 10 is by far my favorite. The first "Best Driving Road in the World" challenge and them driving a diesel BMW in an endurance race.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

CornHolio posted:

I forgot, the one where they review Clarkson's Grosser and May's Rolls Royce is pretty classic. Season 11 episode 5.

Watching the Grosser try a slalom is hilariously absurd.

And that loving horn. Good God it was loud.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

TGUS could do without the post-commercial recap, but lowest common denominator and all that.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

nmfree posted:

Is it bad that I root for Wayne to get ripped off every time he tries to auction a car off?

Nope!

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

The beauty of social networking told me either filming or rehearsal took place four hours ago.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Foehammer007 posted:

They record on Wednesday if I am not mistaken, also I cannot wait!

That's right. My bad.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I remember Dragon's Den being on BBC America a few years ago.

Semi-related, Duncan reminds me of a professor I used to have. That class was...an experience.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Aren't most American cars still geared for a 55 MPH cruising speed?

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Tanner shows why the Stig isn't allowed to talk.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I've noticed there was a lack of "fat American" jokes recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

People on the Internet get mad over the dumbest poo poo.