Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
In the spirit of giffing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Fermunky posted:

The only thing I disliked about last week's show was there were no predictable Robin-like rollovers in the Chinese 3 wheeler.

Pretty sure they'd die if they tried to roll that thing.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
I was a bit bored so I made this for you.

The best Ferrari.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

KozmoNaut posted:

Hammond won't be there, apparently it's a May+Clarkson-only thing. Not that I mind, really.

May and Hammond rotate on the Live tours and then there's a local host from whereever they are.

In your case you'll be getting Anders Breinholt. Maybe Clarkson can drop a couple of ginger jokes on him.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
That last complaint is kinda stupid though. The point of the show isn't to make money, the stated mandate is to find niche cars and keep them on the road instead of them rotting away somewhere.