Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«377 »
bizarre deformity
Jul 17, 2004

If I said I wanted your body, would you let me possess it??

Trojan Kaiju posted:

I don't think Gaston has actually been involved though. I think there was a thread injoke during the Days LP that the boss in that game was Gaston but nothing concrete.

I really need to re-upload that Days LP.

Gaston dies in the mobile game the same way he does in the movie sort of except like J-Spot says the Disney parts of that game are holograms or something equally nonsensical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fojar38
Sep 1, 2011

-------->
Stupid shit here
--------->

I thought he dies by turning into a giant heartless to fight, the way all the Disney villains who can't fight become bosses

Which is sort of weird because Gaston can fight, at least in the same vein that Clayton and Shan-Yu can.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

No, his darkness summons a Heartless that looks just like him, then he falls off the roof after you kill the Heartless.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

Wait Gaston shows up, but it's only in the mobile game?

J-Spot
May 6, 2002

I got 99 problems but a witch ain't one.

Electric Phantasm posted:

Wait Gaston shows up, but it's only in the mobile game?
Yup. He doesn't do much, though. They don't bother introducing him until he storms the castle. His heartless form is kind of cool.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

J-Spot posted:

Yup. He doesn't do much, though. They don't bother introducing him until he storms the castle. His heartless form is kind of cool.

gently caress why couldn't this be in an actual KH game and not the lovely mobile Skinner box

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

Maleficent should turn out to be the heartless of Jolie-Maleficent.

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

There was another patch yesterday for 1.5+2.5. It fixed Marluxia/Terra teleporting and Magnet effects, so most of the big obvious problems are fixed (aside from sound).

There are still a ton of small things that are broke. I don't really know at this point if they'll fix it due to them being less obvious, but it'd be really nice so here's hoping they stick on it.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Xemnas not screaming when I throw a buiding at his dragonship breaks my heart every time

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Nina posted:

Oh now it makes sense. I was already worried I had missed some excellent comic where Donald dates some dudes

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Gross boys eat with gloves on

I admit defeat. Carry on, gay sailor duck

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

Is Three Caballeros the Donald Duck you have to watch on Christmas Eve?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Is Three Caballeros the Donald Duck you have to watch on Christmas Eve?

No, that's all of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3n...N4NBAdj8P587Do6

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.

Where is the best spot for large games grinding in KH1 again?

I've just gone through the "plot twist it was Ansem all along" reveal and all the worlds are full of the Hollow Bastion heartless.

I'm level 50 bit plan on getting up to max (I should probably grab the exp up items too at some point).

There's also some sort super glide IIRC right?

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

The easiest way hands down for grinding gems is abusing the Bambi summon. I believe it's after 15 kills Bambi has a moderate chance of dropping gems depending on what world you summon him at.

Wonderland for Frost, Deep Jungle for Thunder, and Agrabah. Assuming you're playing 1.5, most of the other materials can be Bambi'd (except for stones. You need to fight specific enemies)

Superglide is given after you defeat Chernabog.

For exp grinding one easy way is to have Aeroa/Aeroga and find rare Truffles in places like Halloween Town. Cast it and stand under them while they're in a corner. If you do it right they'll be bounced into a wall and you can just stand there obtaining more bounces while occasionally recasting Aeroa/Aeroga. You'll get over 5k exp for 100 bounces plus some items. Just make sure to have Ethers and equip items that extend your maximum MP for longer duration Aeroa/Aerogas.

TopHatGenius fucked around with this message at Jun 25, 2017 around 17:18

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bizarre deformity
Jul 17, 2004

If I said I wanted your body, would you let me possess it??

1.5+2.5 is currently on sale at Best Buy for $35, for anyone who is on the fence. I have a $5 cert for Best Buy so I might pull the trigger on this one I'm not totally sure though.

«377 »