Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«422 »
bizarre deformity
Jul 17, 2004

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Momomo posted:

Luxord has the power to control time and still decided gambling was the way to go with fighting, of course he isn't gonna be in the logical game.

I believe that he was referring to the fact that Luxord'a weapon is cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Luxord is amazing because he's Nomura's favorite org. XIII member and somehow is the only member who's name is never actually mentioned.

TheGamerGuy23
Feb 9, 2017

bizarre deformity posted:

Yeah, this.

Funky Valentine posted:

Luxord is amazing because he's Nomura's favorite org. XIII member and somehow is the only member who's name is never actually mentioned.
Is that actually true? If anything it seems like Axel is Nomura's favorite, for obvious reasons.

bizarre deformity
Jul 17, 2004

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

Yeah, this.

Is that actually true? If anything it seems like Axel is Nomura's favorite, for obvious reasons.

Axel is the fandom's favorite, that's why he became a good guy.

Luxord, Larxene and Demyx are the only Org members whose somebodies haven't shown up yet.

Momomo
Dec 25, 2009

We hunted you all just for fun! You're just prey for our hunting games!

Oh I know, I'm just saying the guy is hosed all around.

The real answer is probably that he hadn't been conceived as a character yet.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Archen used Flail!
It's super-effective!

Luxord, Larxene and Demyx are the only Org members whose somebodies haven't shown up yet.

I like this 100% correct guess as to what their real names are:

quote:

Luxord and Demyx. Dr. Lou and Y. E. MD. They worked together.

also Larxene is probably Arlene or Relena

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I think heís actually the developersí favorite, which is the stated reason why he survived CoM and the tutorial of KHII.

The good guy stuff then came because the fandom loved him of course.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

hopeandjoy posted:

I think heís actually the developersí favorite, which is the stated reason why he survived CoM and the tutorial of KHII.

The good guy stuff then came because the fandom loved him of course.

Didn't the developers say that he was straight up supposed to die after that Roxas fight, but he got so popular with the fans that he got new scenes and stuff added at the last minute?

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Didn't the developers say that he was straight up supposed to die after that Roxas fight, but he got so popular with the fans that he got new scenes and stuff added at the last minute?

Iíve heard that he was supposed to die in CoM too, but thatís probably as likely.

I know that of the CoM guys, Axel has my favorite design (even if I like Larxene more just because not another nicey nice female character). I wish Lea kept the eye tats.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I like Axel because Quinton Flynn gives such a dorky performance.

TheGamerGuy23
Feb 9, 2017

I've never liked Axel, ever since I first played II. His further appearances just cemented him as my most disliked Kingdom Hearts character.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

You got all his appearances memorized?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Heís not like. My favorite or anything, but I like him well enough and want to see what they do with him in KHIII.

(My favorite is Riku, because Iím a basic bitch.)

«422 »