Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

hi i am a dumb who wants to play through the entire series before 3 drops so that i can get on the ground floor of insanity.

I played 1 many moons ago and mostly remember the plot beats. If I jump into Chain of Memories and KH2, will I get enough of a recap that I can skip replaying 1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

thank you friends

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I am starting KH2 for the first time to prep for 3.

I gather that there is a hidden ending that is either acquired by 100 percenting the game in normal mode or just beating every world in Proud mode. Is Proud mode that much more difficult, or is this a thing that I should just watch on YouTube after I beat the game?

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Sounds like I am just going to play normal and watch the cutscene on YT, thanks.

Well, first I need to decide if I want to plow through Chain of Memories (I know to play this on easy mode) because I don't remember the synopsis I read about it years ago.