Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

You're Lonely Rolling Gem
Not only that, but if you like leonard nimoy then play Terra's story first; he plays Master Xehanort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

burntpork posted:

New HQ Screenshots and Renders of Kingdom Hearts 3D

:black101:

More pictures at the link!

umf, super excited now...

...also holy poo poo Shiki, what the gently caress, eat a burger or something.

ImpAtom posted:

Sometimes it is not always good to try to translate an art style directly.

As for everyone else, they translated well to the 3D plane.

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

i didn't really like the flowmotion, half the drat time I was dodging into a wall and activating the drat thing. Also the camera is terrible, and I can't even experience the game with the CPP because there is no support for it in the demo.

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

randombattle posted:

What are you talking about Kairi is probably like the most said word outside of darkness in all of Kingdom Hearts. Seems like every drat game the universe is like WE GOTTA SAVE KAIRI!

Really? I thought it was Riku, saving Kairi was on the way but most of the time it was Sora proclaiming how he must save/find Riku.

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

Ok... I having trouble understanding how abilities work in this game, if I unlock them on the dream eaters and I remove the dream eater do I still have the ability or do I have to link with the dream eater and a random unlocked one is made permanent?

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

You use two materials when making a dream eater, the first one determines the level, the second determines the level and rank.

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

I was fighting the secret boss and like half my commands stopped reloading. Is this some kind of status condition? Or something that happens in this fight? He was down to maybe two bars of health, too!

It's what happens when you get hit while his fists are charged with electricity, also they are still reloading, just very very slowly. You won't be able to use them for about a minute.

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

8-bit Miniboss posted:

Jesus Christ, gently caress Spellican and what he does.

Yeah, if you are talking about three boss rush mode thing in Traverse Town, that is a bitch, if you are talking about the actual boss fight with him, that is also kind of a bitch. I found the best way to deal with him is constant dream links.

Notinghamington fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Aug 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

YggiDee posted:

I've been playing Dream Drop Distance for a few hours now (The last Kingdom Hearts game I played was the original), and it's been pretty fun. But how do I get a Dream Eater from the AR card? Maybe I've gone blind or something, I just can't find any AR related options at all.

When you go into the dream eater option, just place the card in front of your camera, it'll read it automatically.