Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Graceful Graveler
May 18, 2009
I don't have a PSP and I will never be able to play BBS. :( Re:Coded is stupidly entertaining, though. The plot makes absolutely no sense and I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graceful Graveler
May 18, 2009

Macaluso posted:

It's good that the music was good for the game, because the songs in the actual movie sucked. balls. I liked the movie otherwise but the songs were so bad it was almost embarrassing.

I will not let anyone diss the music in that movie. :colbert: The generic love song is actually about Minnie Mouse nearly being crushed by a safe and that is loving amazing.

On a note more related to the game itself, the Dream Eater design in this game might never stop surprising me. I never expected to actually find a MeowWow adorable (or to fight alongside a goose with a goddamn tongue in its torso).

Graceful Graveler fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Sep 5, 2012

Graceful Graveler
May 18, 2009
This is really good news. :allears: I hate to sound like a stingy fucker, though, but has there been any word about prices yet?

Graceful Graveler
May 18, 2009

Ineffiable posted:

Expect between $40-60 for sure. That's the best anyone will be able to tell you right now.

(also Japan is having KH Remix 1.5 release at $78.90. Feel better about our prices already?)

Actually that price in Japan is slightly below the price of an average new game in my country, so I'm not sure how optimistic to feel right now! :v:

Graceful Graveler
May 18, 2009
I'm glad you're all discussing Barks/Rosa Scrooge because I am actually a huge nerd about cartoon ducks and to this day I'm a bit miffed that Scrooge doesn't do much in these games.

Also, I don't have any scans handy, but I thought I should mention Donald canonically whacks a Templar over the head with the Holy Grail, breaking it in the process.