Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
This series has the dumbest loving plots. The best way to describe it is "extremely internally consistent" and even that's a stretch with all the retcons.

I love the gameplay though. Chain of Memories is my favorite of the ones I've played (1, CoM, 3). I liked outfitting my deck with all kinds of cards and fancy moves and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Reive posted:

I've been wondering how far ahead they planned the story.
I mean sure they set up future games with the secret endings, but do they really already have that story planned or do they just toss in something like that and then expand upon what it actually is later?

To give you an idea of how far ahead they've planned it, (spoilers for KH2 and 358/2 Days and KH1's secret ending) there's a drawing by namine of Xion in KH2 and the ending boss fight is literally a playable version of the secret ending from KH1

So I'd say the plot has been planned out just far enough ahead to matter, but not enough that they write themselves into a corner.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
gently caress you Nomura. gently caress you.

Somehow I kinda expected this poo poo from him. Oh well. I'm sure it'll still be a blast to play.