Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

I don't know how to feel about them retconning TWEWY into the KH continuum. On one hand, TWEWY owns and deserves a sequel and is my absolute favorite DS game bar none, so I'm ecstatic to see that SE hasn't forgotten about it. On the other hand, that game's story was already drat near incomprehensible, and though I haven't really kept up to date with KH (I stopped after CoM), I can't even imagine the clusterfuck that would result from them trying to explain that game within the frame of another game with an already established and convoluted as gently caress plot.

By the way, if you've played CoM or TWEWY but not the other, you should. The games were both developed by Jupiter, and if you've played both, you'll immediately recognize the core gameplay shared between the two. TWEWY is much better in my opinion, but that doesn't mean that CoM isn't good.

Jupiter also apparently developed the two Pokemon Pinball games, which both own. I love Jupiter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

darealkooky posted:

don't really see what the big deal is, twewy is just kingdom hearts: good version

I agree completely, but it was still extremely convoluted on its own. Seeing the characters all there and apparently having story-important dialogue makes me believe they're gonna be important characters in the game, and how the gently caress are you gonna explain why TWEWY characters are there?

Also not to spoil TWEWY for anyone who hasn't played it (excellent game, you should), but there's a part at like 2:40ish? that makes it look like Joshua shoots Sora, so it looks like playing the Reapers' Game in KH is an important part of the story.

Philip Rivers fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Dec 26, 2011