Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Wait, the things that happen in BBS are actually important? I've finished it and all of the questions it answers aren't things I was ever curious about. I guess the Keyblade master stuff is kind of important but not so much that it would require playing the game to understand the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

RagnarokAngel posted:

goddamnit it made no sense.

kingdomhearts2.txt

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Speaking of button mashing, I finally managed to beat the Mysterious Figure in Birth By Sleep. That fight is so bullshit. This series has a really hard time making optional bosses difficult but interesting.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Reive posted:

Oh yeah I mean I did keep them separate but it just seems weird that the archive thing was only showing my recently loaded save's data.

Anyway yeah I was on proud, so is there any easy way to see which reports I still need?

It should show all the reports you have obtained in the Trinity Archive. You're probably missing the one for beating one of the Mirage Arena matches (can't remember which one) with Terra.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Manatee Cannon posted:

Plus, it's essentially monopoly; who hates monopoly?

Everybody who has ever played it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

I liked Terra because he moved the fastest outside of combat.