Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

Gaseous Snake posted:

The only changes they ever really made were for like, the Pride Rock or Atlantica and Halloween town and Space Paranoids. The first two are obvious as to why and Tron makes sense too. Halloween town really didn't need it but whatever

You need a costume on Halloween. Duh. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

I liked playing Tin Pin Slammer in the bonus level :shobon:

Do pins have any role at all in the new KH Game? I loved all the designs for different ones when I was playing through TWEWEY

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

I accept your challenge :colbert:

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Trojan Kaiju posted:

Hearing the Kingdom Hearts voice clips, then hearing the ones from Re:CoM and, especially, 358 Days was kinda jarring. The newer stuff sounds... more clear? Or is that just me?

It's especially really weird hearing young Sora and David Boreanez voicing Leon again.

Wait, the guy on Bones voices Leon? :psyduck:

All the time I had no idea... I knew Jesse McCartney voiced Roxas in all the games he was in, though.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

I got KH3D a little while ago, and I have to say my favorite stage so far is Symphony of Sorcery. The little touches really appeal to me, like all sound effects being replaced by orchestra noises, the setting design, etc.

It also helps that I've always liked Riku's conversations with King Mickey. That friendship has always felt better written than other Square-Disney interactions, for some reason.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

I checked the Glossary for KH DDD on a whim. Kairi's not in there (as of Symphony of Sorcery), but Maleficent's pet bird is.

drat, Square Enix. That's cold. :smith:

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

So 2.8 is a console version of 3DS and a movie? That's it?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

I'm trying BBS and the command thing might take some time to get used to. Any advice?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

I always pronounce X like the first syllable in "kairi" since that's how it works in math

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Macaluso posted:

It says 2018. Please have a Moana world :(

Let me fight the bling crab

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Is this game ever getting a release date

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

I thought that robot was breakdancing the first time I saw the gif

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Funky Valentine posted:

I appreciate that they either actually got Johnny Depp or found a better impersonation.

Rooting for "found an impersonation" so he gets one less paycheck, to be honest :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

He seems so pleased at getting the little coat :3: