Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
Probably a silly question, but I haven't seen it asked or discussed:

Has anyone bought the Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package on PS4? It's all of the PS4 remastered editions in one, plus a pre-order of KHIII and some additional content for that.

Seems the most cost-efficient way to own the series, including new releases. Are there any negatives to this deal I don't know about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I'm playing through Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, the first replay I've done since the PS2 era.

Tarzan's Jungle World is garbage.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I'm just really happy that Haley Joel Osment is still voicing Sora for KH3.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I tried to synth everything for the Ultima blade on my recent KH1 replay.

gently caress that poo poo. It takes way too long. It's insufferable. That was with all the perks to help, too.