Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'm finally going to go and finish Birth by Sleep.

I forgot how much of a difficulty spike the last few bosses of Terra's story are compared to everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'm not too invested in the ideas of a Star Wars or Marvel world, but a Darth Vader or Doctor Doom bonus boss would be great.

What we trule need os ESPN world.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

It would be neat if you could choose between Donald, Goofy, Riku, and Kairi as your party members, plus the 1 or 2 world-specific party members.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I like Axel because Quinton Flynn gives such a dorky performance.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Parrotine posted:

As a guy who only played KH1 and 2 from the ps2 days, how boned am I on knowing what the hell is going on for KH3?

All I know is that there's been like two dozen games in between then for God knows why so I'm preparing for the worst.

At the very least, you'll probably want to play Birth By Sleep before it comes out

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Bought my friend the PS4 collection as a kate Christmas gift.

She's never played them so this might be the best or the worst gift

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

My hopes are for Stitch, Zootopia, Wreck-It Ralph, Maui summon, and Vader bonus boss

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

It means what she does will be poorly explained and most people don't bother after using her once

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The supposed story that I gather is that Japanese fans generally don't like Lilo. She's rather absent from merchandise in the parks, ads, and the Stitch anime omits her entirely.

But, I don't know if that's an actual thing that's been quantified, or the usual "Japan doesn't like Part 4 of Jojo" thing that weebs do.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Gaius Marius posted:

Okay maybe I'm being crazy but is BBS really hard? I started playing as aqua and I'm getting wrecked by these bunnies in snow whites world. I feel like I don't really understand what I'm doing and I don't have enough money or spells to go crazy melding. The controls also feel sort of slow compared to many modern games which is really throwing me off.

The mobs didn't really cause me much issues, but the all the human boss fights are full of bs.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Sora should gain a limit from it where he turns into a giant octopus.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I knew they obviously weren't ever going to get Tom Hanks for this, but I can't help but feel a little disappointed that the man himself won't be saying anime bullshit.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1005977162917269504

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://twitter.com/prozdkp/status/1006227872414142464

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1006236565754937344

This is about $100 too expensive.