Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I was on the fence about this game until I saw the goddamn TWEWY cast show up. Day one purchase for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Hah, the text in the box is even relevant. That's quite a convincing fake.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Liku posted:

Ha, this is the lamest poo poo. A secret boss which probably references the most minor of Disney shorts. Wonderful.

Goddammit where are my kawaii bishounen that I can pair up with the main characters and draw pictures of them loving??? This is bullshit I demand my taxpayer money back.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Is the game less story intensive than the others? That was always the worst part of it to me, but if it's taking itself less seriously now I might check it out.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing in this game. There's a whole bunch of poo poo staring me in the face and I can't tell whether I'm supposed to be hitting stuff or doing that flick minigame or making more sheep or what the right(?) way to battle is or or or :psyduck:

This game is overwhelming. To add insult to injury, I'm dying a lot. Half the time I get hit and stunlocked by an enemy or die a million times to a boss, and I have no idea where to go next (the plot is another matter entirely...).

What, uh...what am I supposed to be doing?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

For Flowmotion, remember that you can press Y and B while you're in it to dash/jump around. Makes moving much easier.

Spirits are basically "feed them food and unlock their ability skills", just use whatever kind of spirit you like.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

What's the best way to grind Spirits for all the Abilities this game has? I have a few Dream Eaters I like and use, but I don't like ditching them for a couple newbie retards that I have to constantly play Water Barrels with to even be able to survive half as well. Please tell me there's an easy or non-retarded way of doing it.

And how can I get them to boost my stats more? I feel like I'm way underpowered even though I've ground a good lot of levels already yet still get my rear end kicked by those t-rex enemies.

What's the main draw of Flick Rush? To get medals and a bunch of materials, or...?

Also this game is hard as gently caress. I'm on what I presume is the final world and Sora's bosses are a loving pain to beat. I got Xehanort down to a bar of health left and he managed to stunlock me from full health to dead. :mad:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

those fuckers

To re-beat the game, you have to start from the end of Sora's final world and re-fight like four bosses, it's annoying. But I watched the secret movie! And it was basically exactly what I thought it was gonna be.

Does this mean that I can't skip right to the questions by going through the Ending Movie? :( What answers are they supposed to be? I went with everything related to friendship, i.e. "fear of hurting others", "want to be with friends the most", "friends are most important" since the game basically hammered that point right into my forehead.

Also, what's with the message thing during the credits? "Secret message unlocked", I think? I wasn't able to hit all the letters. And during the ending, characters appear with a bunch of letters themselves, and I think it's something like "This leads to Kingdom Hearts". Does that have any significance?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I have to agree on the combat and areas. The game is unnecessarily bullshit when it comes to stunlocking, camera control, and how easy it is for enemies to completely destroy you. The worlds are huge, sure, but they feel empty and not particularly interesting.

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

You gotta fight the end boss rush again. Which can cause the portal switching glitch, btw, so beware.

God loving dammit :mad: I'll just go look for a KH wiki instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Killed off the final boss for the third loving time today to try and get the secret movie aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I forgot that I only had 6 trophies :suicide: I'm not loving doing this all over again.