Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«92 »
a hot gujju bhabhi
Apr 5, 2007

I've set up a new work computer and have installed Chrome on it (Windows 10, running under Bootcamp on a MacBook Pro). For some reason Chrome will randomly fail to resolve requests. There seems to be nothing in common between the requests that it fails on. Sometimes it's the initial page load, sometimes it's a CSS, JS or some other requested file within the page, sometimes it's an AJAX call. It happens on any site, not just a particular domain or anything like that.

When I say "failed", I mean the requests take a long time and then eventually time out. I've tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome. I've removed all of the userdata from the machine and even removed some of the registry stuff that I saw suggested somewhere after Googling for the issue. But nothing seems to work. Has anyone ever seen this before?

By the way, IE and Firefox work fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

«92 »