Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drevoak
Jan 30, 2007
How can I revert to older versions of flash? Full screen flash videos are giving me problems. Youtube will play at like 2 FPS and the controls are missing. Ive been googling this and found a few people with the same issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drevoak
Jan 30, 2007
Is anyone else getting a lot of crashing with the latest dev version? Both my netbook and desktop have chrome crashing quite frequently.

Drevoak
Jan 30, 2007
So I switched to the dev version a year or two ago to get some neat features early. I've run into some issues and I'd like to try to switch back to the stable. What major features will I lose out on?

Drevoak
Jan 30, 2007

TwoKnives posted:

I don't think there's anything significant.

http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.ie/

That's what I was thinking. I remember the last few big updates were just behind the scenes stuff.

Drevoak
Jan 30, 2007
I've been getting some really weird issues that started recently. I'm running the stable version of Chrome on my Asus 1215n netbook. I want to say that it is some memory issue but I have no clue why its happening.

Basically what will happen is when opening a new tab and loading a site, chrome will display another tab's previous site for a few seconds and then the correct site will load. For example, lets say I have one tab open, on Tab 1 I search google for something and go to a site from it. If I create Tab 2 and type in a site, it will show for a few seconds the google search page from tab 1 yet the tab title and address will be for the site I want to visit. Even just switching to other tabs after everything is loaded I will see a previous website for a tenth of a second. It seems to me that chrome is mixing up where it should be storing sites within the memory.

I have had it happen where if I have like 5 tabs open, chrome will just refuse to display the proper page, hitting refresh or typing in another address does nothing. Chrome will say the new site has loaded properly but displays a previous site from another tab.

I've removed chrome, reinstalled, disabled all addons and nothing seems to fix it for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drevoak
Jan 30, 2007

kri kri posted:

Anyone found a decent Google play music extension? Switching back to the proper tab just to pause something is getting a bit old.

If you are on windows there's actually a program someone made to play it on the desktop. Its really well made, it has notification of whats playing and supports the standard media buttons so if you're keyboard has next/pause/play buttons they'll work.