Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000
I am a slimey vat of concentrated stupidity

Fun Shoe
Not Chrome related, but Google related: Has anyone received the unified storage capacities or Wallet send money features yet? I'd actually like to send someone some money, but I have no desire to give my banking details to PayPal or other services if I don't have to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000

Fun Shoe
Anyone have problems with Chrome & amazon.com? I sometimes have pages that will not load, or will only partially load. I have to hit refresh a few times to get it to work. This doesn't not happen anywhere else and I'm not running any kind of proxy or security software. Only extension I have on the pages is Adblock, but disabling it doesn't fix it. And the problem persists in incognito, so it isn't related to cookies or cache.

Any ideas?

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000

Fun Shoe

Penguissimo posted:

You get Wallet money-sending features if someone sends you money (it can be as little as a penny). There's a Google Doc for goons to get in on the action.

What thread is that from? I don't think anyone is checking it these days.

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000

Fun Shoe

Not an Anthem posted:

PM me, I'll send you a penny via Wallet.

Thanks, but I posted something on a G+ developer post about "When do I get it?" and got it the next day. Same with the unified storage. Now I'm finally uploading my photos to G+, mostly because Flickr decided to be terribly stupid.

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000

Fun Shoe
Since this also kind of serves as the general Google thread, does anyone use the new Google+ Auto Backup pictures for Windows?

Does it work like a Google Drive Sync or is it more of an uploader?

I'd love to have my photos on Google+ properly (rather than using the drive integration), but I have no plans to carefully manage when things are uploaded, their versions, etc. I did that with Flickr and now I'm done with that level of engagement. If G+ could just SYNC my local picture gallery with my online one so that I could share my photos that'd be perfect.

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000

Fun Shoe
Just updated to Chrome 85 and suddenly my "app mode" Messages link doesn't work correctly. Now it opens a normal browser window with URL bar etc.

How can I get it back to pretending to be a real app?

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000

Fun Shoe
Thanks, that fixed it, no idea why that CHANGED with my update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000

Fun Shoe
Anyone else having weird issues with casting tabs all of a sudden? I went to cast the nVidia YT broadcast to my CC Ultra and it wasn't in the list. I had to do it with my phone.

Updated, restarted, etc. Still only showing my Google-TVs and none of my Chromecasts on the PC side. Nothing has changed with my network either.