Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ketchup_burrito
May 20, 2008
I'm coming from FF and wondering if there is a good video downloader extension? Looked through the store but couldn't seem to find a decent one. Could always open FF for when I need it, but it would be nice to have one that worked in Chrome.

Also, I'm using Google Sync, and it's kind of atrocious in regard to syncing bookmarks between two different systems. Sometimes when I get on my secondary machine, it will still have bookmarks that I've deleted on my primary machine (even days past). The secondary machine will then keep those old bookmarks and even propagate them to my primary machine. I've tried reconnecting my accounts and whatnot, and even posted to the help forum to no avail.

It also likes to loving rearrange the physical order of bookmarks I have in folders. Like I said, these issues only occur when I'm using two different machines, but it's almost enough to make me switch back to FF. At least there was a "sync now" option I could force changes with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ketchup_burrito
May 20, 2008

DrBouvenstein posted:

Started having a weird problem with Chrome today. When I close a youtube tab, Chrome freezes.

I had this problem earlier, but it seemed to go away on its own now? Can stuff like that be hotfixed without me knowing?

For reference, users have posted similar issues here:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=6c5a1d16ad175319&hl=en

ketchup_burrito
May 20, 2008
Started having Flash problems again today so I've gone to the beta release (17.0.963.44 beta-m). Fixed my crashing issue, and also made adblock work again for Chrome. Bookmarks sync is still a piece of poo poo though =/