Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndyP
Nov 7, 2011

Rand alPaul posted:

Weird, could you tell me if http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/ has ads for you? I see ridiculous flash ads when I visit now, but do not on Firefox with adblock.

Only ad I can see on there is on the video player.

But yeah, adblock has been randomly letting ads through for me as well. I've tried reinstalling the extension, but it doesn't help at all. You can block the ads by using the "easy create filter" feature, but that's a pain on sites with lots of ads.

And I've been getting the Youtube crash as well. It even crashed when I tried clicking a link in the "recommended" table that pops up after the video stops playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyP
Nov 7, 2011
EDIT: Never mind.

AndyP fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jan 28, 2012