Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hammeritme
Oct 28, 2002

I like the cut of your jib
Anyone else use the Auto-HD extension for youtube and notice with the new format that videos are now playing in low quality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hammeritme
Oct 28, 2002

kri kri posted:

I use Fancytube and it works fine

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bkiabklhofojmagogdjdmhmbhngajopa

Tried this and it's still messed up for me on 720p videos. I have to manually go to 480 then back to 720 in order to get it to display properly.

hammeritme
Oct 28, 2002

kri kri posted:

I installed it weeks ago and it works fine for me. Did you try and create a new chrome profile?

No, I just installed it like a regular extension. I'm not sure what creating a new chrome profile would do.

hammeritme
Oct 28, 2002

Does anyone else's Chrome crash constantly? Sometimes I get the "AW SNAP Chrome has crashed" screen when I just have to reload the tab, which I believe is Flash taking a dump. I also get complete browser crashes out of nowhere, random C:// errors, just all sorts of dumb poo poo. It's only been happening the past few weeks or so.

hammeritme
Oct 28, 2002

Bioalchemist posted:

Are you on the beta channel? I had this issue with the beta and switched back to the stable because it was pretty annoying.

Nope, just the regular 17.0.963.56 release. 64 bit Windows 7.