Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StickFigs
Sep 5, 2004

"It's time to choose."
I've been having a problem with Chrome where if I delete bookmarks they will eventually come back. I think it has something to do with the bookmark sync thing putting them back after I delete them.

How do I fix this and make them stay gone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StickFigs
Sep 5, 2004

"It's time to choose."
I used to love the Neat Bookmarks extension but apparently it's been taken off of the Chrome Webstore because of "malvertizing" or something. Are there any extensions that do the same thing that DON'T look like rear end?

StickFigs
Sep 5, 2004

"It's time to choose."

BoyBlunder posted:

What would it do?

It adds a little icon to the top bar that when you click it a list of your favorites pops up sort of like how it works with Internet Explorer. You could also edit the bookmarks and rearrange them and stuff from the list.

StickFigs
Sep 5, 2004

"It's time to choose."

Amppelix posted:

I used to use Bookmarks Menu, but then something on it broke for me. It might work for you, try it! It has a nice interface, allows you to edit and delete bookmarks right there, etc.

In it's absence I've been using Awesome Bookmarks which isn't quite as good and instead of a straight list uses a weird grouping thing but you get used to it.

Yeah I checked out both of those, Bookmarks Menu is hosed up for me it cuts off the list after a couple entries and doesn't have a scrollbar for some reason.

Awesome Bookmarks is just too weird the way it lists stuff...

I found ayaya's Bookmark Tree which is cool because it lets you customize the look with CSS but the problem with it is that you can't edit the bookmarks from the list. :/