Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
I think it's quite old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I have chrome set on "on startup continue where I left off." When I close all the tabs one by one and then reopen chrome for some reason it opens up loving ask.com. What's the way to change that? I had the ask toolbar installed at some point so it's an awful leftover. I have uninstalled it and removed what I could find in IE and Firefox. Anyone?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Excellent. Thanks. Seems like a bit of a weird place to hide the home page settings. Didn't think of looking under appearance.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

coffeetable posted:

Does anyone know of a keyboard shortcut to escape a text box? For example, when you do a Google search the focus automatically jumps to the search box. Is there a keyboard equivalent of clicking on a blank space on the page, so that you can scroll with spacebar and navigate forwards/backwards with backspace and shift+backspace?

Would tab do it?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

When I open a new window, is there a way to make it so the focus will be on the address bar so I can type whatever right in rather than having to click there first?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Foiltha posted:

Oh god the address bar font size. It's terrible.

Wouldn't the beta people have the same reaction therefore making the developers change it back?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

What's up with text looking like this on some websites:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Is there a way I can make the bookmarks bar not be visible by default in incognito mode?