Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoticon
May 8, 2007
;)
Like the idea of a cheap well-made hardcore fighting game, dislike the focus on anime girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoticon
May 8, 2007
;)

Broken Loose posted:

The gist is that Peter is a numbnut, it was said in an elevator and in confidence after the ACTUAL interview (of which very little was used since Eurogamer is a tabloid), he's just a PR guy and not a designer, and Eurogamer is willing to say or do anything to generate site hits as long as it doesn't hurt any companies bigger than them. Alex Ahad's reponse to the whole thing says quite a bit more.

Basically, a pair of idiots made the entirety of Reverge look bad.

Slightly off topic, but do goons generally agree Eurogamer is trash? I know goons don't like Kotaku, but I haven't seen much talk about Eurogamer.

emoticon
May 8, 2007
;)

Jmcrofts posted:

I really wish I could talk about the boss but I don't think I can, sorry!

Are you working on this game?

emoticon
May 8, 2007
;)

PalmTreeFun posted:

That's nowhere near Wisconsin! Oh well v:shobon:v

You should try Human Head or Raven.

• Locked thread