Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
Do one on one fights turn into a Best of 3 Rounds deal still? If so that's something someone should mention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Countblanc posted:

Aren't story discussions pretty much laughed out of existence in every fighting game thread that isn't the MK9 one

Yeah and this is mostly due to the fact that MK9's story is the only one that is like, possible to follow.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Saint Freak posted:

Will/Does this play well on a pad, or is it a stick game?

It's pretty similar to MvC2/3, mostly 2 so whatever you prefer for that.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

I actually remember hearing I Must Scream is the in-game explanation for Mirror Matches, have absolutely no idea if that's true or not.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Is there actually a time when you want Ms. Fortune to keep her head on? Every video I've seen of her the player takes it off right away and keeps it there.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Jmcrofts posted:

She has a samus palette, but it's Justin Bailey samus. And her umbrella is metroid-colored!

Whoa they referenced Justin Bailey Samus? poo poo this really is FG of the Year

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

SpaceBees posted:

To answer the question in the second post, my favorite Skullgirls is Ms. Fortune. Why? Two reasons.

-Catgirls are neat.
-PUNS I loving LOVE PUNS SO MANY PUNS OH MY GODDD

does she still say Furzerker Purrage?

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

That one part where it looks like Valentine slits Ms. Fortunes throat, isn't that kind of... redundant?

Also why does Valentine explode during that one super?

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Wait is Valentine a vampire too, because she really looks like one in that pic

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Parasoul has a Justin Bailey skin (Samus without her suit in the NES Metroid)

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Is it bad that Anvil Andy is my favorite character in this game. Seriously they could make that anvil a full on fighter and I would be so happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

darealkooky posted:

One of peacocks friends so we can bring back servebot

Make it the bird so it can also be petshop and be the most anoying fg character of all time

I still want to play as Anvil Andy. Every fighting game needs a boxing character, might as well also be an Anvil.

• Locked thread